Junior Dragster Hire
Junior Stock Dragster One Day Hire
The perfect present for any budding young driver aged 8 – 16 years old, hire one of Santa Pod’s junior dragsters and drag race on the famous dragstrip.
The junior stock dragsters are available for one day hires with full tuition at a Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) Public Track day for:
Single day RWYB tuition - £165 including VAT
Hire price includes full tuition with experienced instructors, admission for the driver and two adults plus guest children, all attire, equipment and fuel costs together with a certificate for the day and performance print outs for each run down the track.
Our experienced Santa Pod instructors at RWYB dates will offer full briefing and tuition to the driver throughout the day with the driver getting a minimum of 3 runs down the strip up to a maximum of 10 per day (weather & track conditions permitting). Drivers must competently perform a series of safety practices before going on the track.
Santa Pod Junior Stock Dragster Hire at Race Meetings
Available to hire at 2, 3 and 4 days Championship race meetings. (To enter a race meeting, you must have completed your tuition and gained your competition licence at a RWYB day.)
The hire of the Santa Pod stock dragster will be £150 including VAT. This will include fuel costs and mechanical/technical help will be available on standby.
An event entry form and event entry payment will then need to be made via the Santa Pod Racers Club via www.eurodragster.com/sprc/entry.html.
For further details or to book your experience telephone our track office on 01234 782828. (The last booking date is Fri 8th Dec for delivery befor Xmas 2018)
- Junior Drivers will be required to sign a disclaimer form prior to going on the track.
- May not be suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy or any mental or physical disability.Any medical conditions must be declared at the time of booking.
- Junior Drivers must be a minimum of 8 years old and bring proof of ID along with them on the day. Failure to produce ID will result in not being able to go on the track.
- Junior Drivers must be able to get in and out of the junior dragster unaided.
- A parental consent letter must be signed before the hire can take place.
2018 Junior Dragster Hire Dates
Below are the provisional dates for Junior Dragster Days. Gift vouchers for Xmas or birthday presents are available and you can choose your day at a later date.
Santa Pod Raceway has two Junior Stock Dragsters available to hire.
RWYB = Run What Ya Brung, public track day. Race = Race Meeting, Competition licence required.
- Saturday 17th March - RWYB
- Saturday 24th March - RWYB
- Thurs 29th March - Pro Peak Performance - Race
- Friday 30th March - Festival of Power - Race
- Saturday 31st March - Festival Of Power - Race
- Sunday 1st April - Festival of Power – Race
- Saturday 7th April - RWYB
- Saturday 21st April - RWYB
- Sat 28th April - Big Bang (3pm – 7pm) – Race
- Sunday 29th April - Big Bang – Race
- Saturday 5th May - Saturday Night Special
- Thursday 24th May - Pro Peak Performance - Race
- Friday 25th May - Main Event - Race
- Saturday 26th May - Main Event - Race
- Sunday 27th May - Main Event - Race
- Monday 28th May - Main Event - Race
- Saturday 2nd June - RWYB
- Saturday 9th June - RWYB
- Saturday 16th June - RWYB
- Friday 29th June - All Torque Test Day
- Saturday 30th June - Summer Nationals - Race
- Sunday 1st July - Summer Nationals - Race
- Saturday 7th July - Saturday Night Special
- Saturday 11th August - RWYB
- Saturday 18th August - Saturday Night Special
- Sunday 19th August - RWYB
- Thursday 23rd August - Junior Drag Racing Fun Day
- Wed 5th Sep - Pro Peak Performance - Race
- Thursday 6th September - FIA Euro Finals - Race
- Friday 7th September - FIA Euro Finals - Race
- Saturday 8th September - FIA Euro Finals - Race
- Sunday 9th September - FIA Euro Finals - Race
- Saturday 22nd September - Saturday Night Special
- Friday 5th October - All Torque Test Day - Race
- Saturday 6th October - National Finals - Race
- Sunday 7th October - National Finals - Race
- Saturday 13th October - RWYB
- Saturday 20th October - Saturday Night Special
- Sunday 28th October - RWYB
Please book early if you require a specific date.
Please call 01234 782828 for more information and to book.
"Hi, I would like to say thanks for a great birthdayday on 13th march doing junior drag racing. Matthew and his dad were great and i hope to sell my MX bike and go into drag racing. Please pass on my thanks to Matthew and his dad they really was cool." - Aaron
"Please thank Steve and Matthew for a great day my son Jordan had driving a Junior Dragster, he had a great time and the guys where really good with him, he was a little nervous at first but loved each run he did, thanks again for a great day." - Mrs Kenway
"Just a quick note to say thanks for organising such a great day for Charlie and Ben. They had a fab time, even though they were a bit scared at the beginning! Steve and Matthew were brilliant with them and obviously love dragster racing. All in all a great day out." - Amanda
"I am writing this letter to you to show how grateful I am. For everything you did on Saturday and everything you taught me about Dragracing. I enjoyed it so much and can't wait to be driving a Pro Mod." - Matthew
"Dave and Katie looked after us really well and made sure Thomas had a great day I was amazed how quickly Tom picked it up, his reaction times were really good. He hasn't stopped talking about it yet." - Ian
"My son successfully completed the junior dragster day on sunday and I must say how impressed we were with Mr David Mills, his instruction to Daniel and handling was excellent thank you." - Steven