KitFest - NEW for 2019!
Fri 14th to Sun 16th June 2019
North West Kit Car Owners Club and Santa Pod Raceway have joined forces to host the eagerly anticipated KitFest; a show for owners and enthusiasts of all makes and models of kit cars.
From Tigers to Cobras, Lotus 7s to Caterhams, you’re sure to see them all at this weekend long event at the home of European Drag Racing. KitFest will be open to all kit car owners to come and enjoy the festival vibe with the added bonus of racing each other out on the famous quarter mile. But if racing isn’t for you, don’t worry, there will be plenty going on for you and your kit car side kick to get involved with!
With so many traditional kit car shows disappearing, NWKCOG and Complete Kit Car Magazine have teamed up to create an exciting and adrenaline-fueled line up both on and off the track; new announcements coming soon!
KitFest will run in conjunction with Santa Pod Raceway’s Retro Show.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £14 - Kids Under 13 FREE* Buy Tickets
Run What Ya Brung
The most famous quarter mile in Europe is calling you and your Kit Car!
RWYB sign on costs £25 for unlimited runs on both Saturday and Sunday so you can put in as many runs as you want! For more info and full Rules & Regulations please visit www.rwyb.co.uk
We recommend you sign on early to avoid disappointment. The track is open from 9:30am – 5pm, track opening times are subject to weather and track conditions. Most importantly, you must remember to bring your driving licence if you want to use the track!
Runs from Sunday ONLY (until 4pm) are entered into the RWYB Competition. See www.retroshow.co.uk for more information.
Please note: Helmets are compulsory in all open top vehicles. Arm Restraints are mandatory for all open top and windowless vehicles.
Included with Kit Fest tickets is admission to Retro Show!
Santa Pod Raceway transports you Back to the Past…Fast!
The Retro Show is a classic car and bike show with a difference. Unlike most shows where you park up in a field and sip tea, as always, we bring you an extravaganza of full throttle action where you can take part in the racing and show & shine events regardless of the type of retro machinery you are the proud owner of.
The Retro Show kicks off the summer celebrating the UK classic car scene. Mint originals, restored classics and modified retros will assemble in abundance, showcasing a diverse and dynamic collection of the finest automobiles in the country. Don’t miss out on Retro Drag Racing classes aplenty, Jets galore with Oklahoma Willy – The VW Jet Pick Up & FireForce 5 – The Jet Dragster, Autoglym Show & Shine, Run What Ya Brung, Autotest, Retro Drifting, Live Music and plenty more. Full details at www.retroshow.co.uk. Kids under 13 FREE*
Club Displays / Club Camping
Have your very own kit car club stand at KitFest - there’s no better way to experience all that KitFest has to offer than having an allocated club area in the heart of the show! Club camping on grass is also available for those wishing to make a weekend of it!
If your kit car club would like to attend, please download the Club Booking Form.
For more information please contact the North West Kit Car Owners Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for KitFest 2019 club booking submissions is 5pm on 04/06/19.
You will have an allocated club area within KitFest for your members. You will receive car club vehicle passes to access your club stand.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the booking form and no disputes will be entered into.
Kit Fest - Tickets
Fri 14th to Sun 16th June 2019 - Kids Under 13 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Advance||Standard||Gates Open|
|Weekend (Sat/Sun)||£22||£30||Sat 8am|
|Friday Early Arrival Pass||£5||£5||Fri 12pm - 7pm|
|Saturday (Open RWYB)||£25 for unlimited runs 9.30am-5pm||Free|
|Sunday (Retro Show RWYB)||£25 for unlimited runs 9.30am-5pm||Free|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.