General information for people intending to camp at Santa Pod Raceway.
- Camping is included in multi-day ticket prices - no extra fee.
- Camping is available at any event that sells a weekend, 2 day or 4 day ticket.
- Camping is only available for the night/s that the ticket covers.
- Camping is next to vehicles.
- Campers are directed through to next available area upon arrival.
- No electrical hookups are available.
- Camping is in fields, no hard standing is available.
- There are showers and toilets on site (small charge for showers).
- At larger events, a family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis. Only available if you have a full weekend ticket. Ask on gate for a family camping sticker.
- Caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents are all allowed.
- No fireworks.
- No glass.
- No animals.
- No unauthorised vehicles, i.e. quads, mini-motos.
- No driving around site past 9pm.
- No music, loud disruption past 11pm.
- Day tickets are valid 8am - 6pm (or until racing finishes).
- Multi day tickets access is from 8am on the first day to 8pm on the last day. Camping is not available on the last day of the ticket.
- Generators must be turned off between 11pm and 8am, organizers reserve the right to request generators be turned off at any time if deemed to be disturbing other campers.
- Fires & BBQs - Absolutely no open fires allowed. Only contained fires raised off the ground are permitted. This may include e.g. firepits, chimineas etc. BBQs are welcome but must be off the grass, on something safe. After use let them cool properly and please dispose appropriately. If any fire or container is thought to present a risk of damage to the grass, then we may ask you to stop using it! Anyone found to be collecting wood from Santa Pod or adjoining private land will be ejected from the event.
- Abusive or threatening behaviour towards our staff or other visitors WILL NOT be tolerated and may result in an end to your stay and future visits.
- Keep your pitch clean and tidy and use the bin bags we give you to clear up before you leave!
If you have any campsite concerns during your stay then please contact any nearby steward/member of security OR call the Security Team on 07795(672170).
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!