General information for people intending to camp at Santa Pod Raceway.
- Camping is available at any event that sells a 2 day, 3 day or 4 day ticket.
- Camping is included with any 2 day, 3 day or 4 day ticket - no extra fee.
- Camping is only available for the night/s that the ticket covers.
- Camping is NOT included with single day tickets. (e.g. a Saturday single day ticket and Sunday single day ticket combined does not include camping on Saturday night). Day tickets are only valid from 8am till 1 hour after racing finishes.
- Weekend ticket holders can arrive up until 10pm.
- Camping is next to vehicles.
- Campers are directed through to next available area upon arrival.
- Camping is in fields, no hard standing is available.
- There are showers and toilets on site (small charge for showers).
- Caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents are all allowed.
- At larger events, a family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis. Only available if you have a full weekend ticket. Ask on gate for a family camping sticker.
- Multi day tickets access is from 8am on the first day to 1 hour after racing finishes on the last day. Camping is not available on the last day of the ticket except at Festival of Power, FIA Main Event, Dragstalgia and FIA Euro Finals. Where all visitors staying over on the last night must be self-sufficient as toilet/shower blocks will not be open. Visitors must also be off-site by 10am the following morning.
- Electrical hookups are only available at Festival of Power, Main Event, Dragstalgia, Bug Jam and European Finals.
- You’ll be allocated a 9 x 9m camping pitch where the power supply will be live from the moment gates open until racing finishes on the last day of the event.
- Electric hook up power supply is provided through a 16-amp single phase CeeForm female socket.
- Campers who purchase electric hook up are required to provide a minimum of 25-meter outdoor grade cable with 16a single phase CeeForm socket.
- All electricals brought on to site should be PAT tested, all connections subject to inspection and removal if found to be damaged or faulty.
- Electric Hook-up pitches can be purchased in the Ticket Shop.
- No fireworks.
- No glass.
- No animals.
- No unauthorised vehicles, i.e. quads, mini-motos.
- No driving around site past 9pm.
- No music, loud disruption past 11pm.
- Generators must be turned off between 11pm and 8am, organizers reserve the right to request generators be turned off at any time if deemed to be disturbing other campers.
- Fires & BBQs - Absolutely no open fires allowed. Only contained fires raised off the ground are permitted. This may include e.g. firepits, chimineas etc. BBQs are welcome but must be off the grass, on something safe. After use let them cool properly and please dispose appropriately. If any fire or container is thought to present a risk of damage to the grass, then we may ask you to stop using it! Anyone found to be collecting wood from Santa Pod or adjoining private land will be ejected from the event.
- Abusive or threatening behaviour towards our staff or other visitors WILL NOT be tolerated and may result in an end to your stay and future visits.
- Keep your pitch clean and tidy and use the bin bags we give you to clear up before you leave!
If you have any campsite concerns during your stay then please contact any nearby steward/member of security OR call the Security Team on 07795(672170).
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!