Fri 10th to Sun 12th July 2020
Santa Pod goes back to the way we were with Dragstalgia, a weekend dedicated to drag racing, hot rods and bikes from a bygone era with classic dragsters and funny cars, altereds, hot rods, American muscle and more.
There will be Championship Drag Racing and Run What Ya Brung sessions on the track and off track there will be Show & Shine, Live Music, Traders, Cracklefest, Historic Car Display and more.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £22 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
What's on - Track
National classes racing at Dragstalgia include:
- Nostalgia Cannonball
Nitro and methanol nostalgia funny cars and Fuel Altereds running a cannonball format.
- Slingshot Showdown
Shootout for quick Front Engined Dragsters only. Entrants must have ran quicker than 8.5 to be eligible.
Run What Ya Brung
Take your car or motorcycle out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it's performance limits in a safe and legal environment. Open to pre-1980’s vehicles only, Retro, Classic, Hot Rod and American cars and bikes (sorry, no modern cars or bikes).
RWYB sessions are on Friday ONLY from 9.30am-4.30pm with no race classes. Unlimited runs for £25 Sign-on.
Please note that at this event, helmets are required for all vehicles travelling faster than 100mph at the finish line. Neck padding and arm restraints are recommended. Full RWYB details at www.RWYB.com.
Trophies will go to those racing in the spirit of the event in the following categories:
- Best Backup Girl/Guy
- Lowest ET
- Wheelstand of the Weekend
- Burnout of the Weekend
- Driving Job of the Weekend
- Best Appearing Team
- Moment of the Weekend
- Spirit of Dragstalgia
- Best Appearing Vehicle
What's on - Vintage Hub
Dragstalgia will host a Live Music Stage within the Vintage Village with a vibrant mix of Live Bands and DJs throughout the day playing long into the evening. Evening entertainment (Fri & Sat) then continues over in Fuelers Bar for all those up for a late night knees up!
As part of your Sporting Event entrance only.
Autoglym Show & Shine
In association with the NSRA (Sunday)
Put your pride and joy on display and you could be going home with a trophy. It's free to enter, just turn up and register on the day. Space is limited and the paddock fills up quickly so be sure to arrive early.
We have prizes from Autoglym and trophies judged by the NSRA for the Best of Show plus 4 runners up completing the Top 5. Open to pre 1980 vehicles only, Retro, Classic, Hot Rod and American cars and bikes.
Vintage Fair with Hotties Vintage Village
We have teamed up with true purveyors of Nostalgia, Hotties Vintage Village; expect an eclectic and vibrant mix of stalls with vintage and retro clothing, homewares, jewelry, crafts and collectables. Make sure you pop into the Vintage Fair marquee this Dragstalgia to have a good browse and a rummage!
If you are interested in exhibiting at The ‘Dragstalgia’ Vintage Fair, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Best Dressed Competition (Live Stage – Sat)
Nostalgic costumes are always encouraged at Dragstalgia so we thought we would take this one step further with our Best Dressed Competition! The panel of judges from Hotties Vintage Village and Santa Pod will be on the lookout over the weekend to create a short list of worthy competitors. Whether a celebration of retro clothing or a nod to rockabilly flare, anything goes; from the 40s onwards, we will be looking to award prizes for attention to detail including authenticity, humor and design. With a host of goodies up for grabs, you have got to be in it to win it!
What's on - Around Site
Club Displays / Camping
Club display areas and club camping areas are available for booking now, to book call 01234 782828 or Download a Dragstalgia Club Booking Form. You must have a minimum of 10 cars to book a club stand or camping area.
20% discount for members of American, Classic, Retro and Hot Rod car clubs including MMA, NSRA, NASC, AACI and UKSM. Offer applies to gate tickets only and you must provide your membership card.
Camping is included with weekend tickets. Gates opening at 8am Friday. Separate Hot Rod only camping field.
British Drag Racing Hall of Fame
The BDRHF will be bringing along some of the biggest names from the past 40 years of drag racing. Don’t forget your autograph book for this fantastic opportunity to catch some of your childhood hero’s.
Bars & Caterers
There are multiple bars and a range of caterers to suit all tastes on site at Santa Pod Raceway. View details. (All Days)
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find links to Santa Pod's partners Camplify - Caravan Hire and RV-sharing, and American Motorhomes - Large High Spec Motorhomes Hire.
For just £129 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Dragstalgia Photo Gallery
View photos from Dragstalgia 2019 on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
Dragstalgia 2019 Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A||FREE|
|All 3 Days||£36||£45||£55||Fri 8am||per day|
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Dragstalgia Videos & Galleries
Dragstalgia 2020 Preview
Dragstalgia 2019 Report, Highlight Video, Entry List, Facebook Photo Gallery
Dragstalgia 2018 Report, Highlight Video, Entry List, Facebook Photo Gallery
Dragstalgia 2017 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Dragstalgia 2016 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Dragstalgia 2015 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Dragstalgia 2014 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery