The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. New hygiene, social distancing and safety measures have been introduced around site in line with Government guidance.
New Covid-19 Signing On Procedures
Each entrant will need to purchase the combined Race/Drift Voucher & Admission Ticket. Please note there will be NO SIGNING ON, on the day for RWYB. The sign on procedure is now built into the online ticket purchasing process BUT you will still need to present your driving licence at the signing on office for RWYB.
Additional Crew Tickets – Rule Of Six
In line with the government's 'Rule of Six' Additional Crew Admission Tickets are limited to 5 per driver. Groups, or teams, of larger than 6 people are not permitted at any time. Any groups, or teams, of 6 people or less are also restricted to people from a maximum of 2 households only. Ie. You may NOT have a group of 6 with members from 3 different households. Please note you may be asked to provide proof of address to evidence this.
The entrant must purchase ALL of their required crew tickets at the time of booking & entry - we will not be able to issue crew tickets in a separate transaction. We ask that teams MUST socially distance themselves when working on and around vehicles even within their pit bay.
Unfortunately, at this time both the spectator bank & grandstands will be shut in accordance with government guidelines. Spectators are not permitted – entrants & participants only. (16yrs+ ONLY - Kids Spectator Tickets are not available at this time.)
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Day – Pre-Booking Only.
Before purchasing tickets, please read this Coronavirus information before visiting Santa Pod Raceway.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation, we are introducing new hygiene and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets and sign-on procedures will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene And Safety Measures
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. See www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for more details.
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event. Please be ready to pay for items on site with contactless card payment rather than cash.
- We encourage participants to bring their own first aid kits where possible for minor injuries.
- Please be mindful of social distancing within the pits and allow enough space between each pit bay when you park up; each pit bay to include race car and/or trailer only. We ask you stay within your pit bay and take any instruction given by the pit marshal and security.
- All participants must socially distance themselves when working on and around vehicles even within their pit bay.
- Parking areas will be available for Additional Crew at RWYB.
- DWYB Sign On will take place in the Pod Shop. A one in one out system will be in place during sign on and you will need to present your driving licence. (Despite the Pod Shop being open for signing on, it will be closed for shopping.)
- DWYB Briefings will take place at 9:30am OUTSIDE the Pod Shop. Please ensure you maintain social distancing at all times during these briefings.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the track and when queuing for the Sign On Office, Toilets & Catering Units. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
- At this time the spectator bank & grandstands will be shut.
- The Pod Shop will be closed for shopping at this time.
- Catering will be limited at these events. We will be operating a single catering unit for take away fast food, tea, coffee and soft drinks. The Café will be closed. Contactless/card payment please.
- Camping is not available.
- Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site.
Important Additional Information
- Booking fees apply for advance price tickets. Prices are per person, per day.
- Additional Crew Admission Tickets are strictly limited to 5 per entrant (rule of six applies - six people from two households only) and must be bought in conjunction with each entry. The entrant must purchase ALL of their required crew tickets at the time of booking. We will not be able to issue crew tickets in a separate transaction. Please note Crew Tickets are Admission ONLY, not a race voucher.
- Please note that anyone 16 yrs and over are to be included in the allotted number of tickets per entrant. (Currently no Child Spectators under 16 are allowed.)