FIA/FIM European Finals
Thu 10th to Sun 13th September 2020
FIA European Drag Racing Championships Inc FIM Europe Drag Bikes
Santa Pod’s most prestigious Drag Racing event featuring over 250 of Europe’s finest teams. Witness the awesome power of 300mph Top Fuel Dragsters, 200mph Drag Bikes and over 20 supporting classes. See the famous Jet Car, Monster Trucks, stunt shows, static displays, air displays, traders and more.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £35 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
What's on - Drag Racing:
- FIA Top Fuel Dragster
- Funny Car Series
- Nostalgia Funny Car
- FIA Top Methanol
- FIA Pro Stock Car
- FIA / Motorsport UK Modified Championship
- Comp Eliminator
- Super Pro ET
- Pro ET
- Super Comp
- Super Gas
- Junior Dragster
- Street Eliminator
Friday Evening Nitro Session!
There will be an evening qualifying session on Friday for Top Fuel Dragster and Funny Cars, who will be joined by Jet Cars, so get ready for a flame show. (Fri)
What's on - Exhibition Vehicles & Stunts
As well as the Drag Racing there's fun for all the family with a full line up of entertainment suitable for kids and adults alike.
The thrill of seeing athletes jumping 35 feet in the air pulling acrobatic stunts over gaps approaching 100 feet is a sight to behold and challenges the very senses. The show features the UK’s top ranked freestyle motocross riders, incorporating the latest heart stopping tricks usually only seen on TV. (Fri, Sat & Sun)
The awesome Fireforce 3 Jet Car will be thundering down the strip. The jet engine develops thrust equivalent to more than 10,000hp and can run the quarter-mile in 5 seconds with a terminal speed in excess of 270mph! (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Rides, Exhibits & Kids Entertainment
There will be a spectacular firework display on Friday after the Evening Nitro Session. (Fri only)
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride. (All days)
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. Weather permitting. £49 adult, £45 child. Book Online (Fri, Sat, & Sun)
For those camping over with multi-day tickets there is evening entertainment in Fuelers Bar each night with live bands on Friday and Saturday. (Fri & Sat)
There will be a range of traders selling everything from clothing to collectables. (All Days)
Bars & Caterers
There are multiple bars and a range of caterers to suit all tastes on site at Santa Pod Raceway. View details. (All Days)
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find links to Santa Pod's partners Camplify - Caravan Hire and RV-sharing, and American Motorhomes - Large High Spec Motorhomes Hire.
For just £109 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Euro Final 2019 Photo Gallery: View photos from the Euro Finals 2019 on the Facebook Photo Gallery
Euro Finals Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||£28||£35||£45||Fri 8am||£5(adv) / £8(std)|
|Saturday||£28||£35||£45||Sat 8am||£7(adv) / £10(std)|
|Sunday||£28||£35||£45||Sun 8am||£7(adv) / £10(std)|
|Sat/Sun||£52||£65||£75||Sat 8am||per day|
|Fri/Sat/Sun||£60||£75||£90||Fri 8am||per day|
|All Four Days||£68||£85||£100||Wed 2pm||per day|
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Limited Overnight Camping on Sunday - Sorry, but due to the increasingly heavy demand placed on our site services over such a long weekend, we will no longer be able to accommodate spectator camping over Sunday night unless you are completely self-sufficient as no facilities on site can be guaranteed. Any overstayers must leave the premises by 11am.
European Finals Videos & Galleries
European Finals 2020 Preview
European Finals 2019 Report, Entry List, Running Order, Facebook Photo Gallery
European Finals 2018 Report, Entry List, Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
European Finals 2017 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery, Full TV Show - Cars, TV Show - Bikes
European Finals 2016 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
European Finals 2015 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
European Finals 2014 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery