The FIA European Finals
Thur 8th to Sun 11th September 2022
Santa Pod’s most prestigious Drag Racing event featuring over 250 of Europe’s finest teams. Witness the awesome power of 300mph Top Fuel Dragsters, 200mph Drag Bikes and over 20 supporting classes. See the famous Jet Car, Monster Trucks, stunt shows, static displays, air displays, traders and more.
Day Tickets from £35, Kids just £5 - Buy Tickets Online (All Tickets Pre-Booking Only!)
Racer Entries - European Finals Entry List
The headline class at the European Finals is Top Fuel Dragster. These cars run on nitromethane and can reach speeds of up to 300mph accelerating from 0 - 100mph in under one second! (Fri, Sat & Sun)
The quickest doorslammer class is Pro Modified! These cars run 0-240 mph in under 6 seconds! Full-bodied cars with massive engines and monster attitude. Pro Mod is the Motorsport UK British Drag Racing Championship class. (Fri, Sat & Sun)
- FIA Top Fuel Dragster
- FIA Top Methanol
- FIA Pro Stock Car
- FIA / Motorsport UK Modified Championship
- Funny Car
- Nostalgia Funny Car
- Comp Eliminator
- Street Eliminator
- Super Pro ET
- Pro ET
- Super Comp
- Super Gas
- Junior Dragster
There will be an evening qualifying session on Friday for Top Fuel Dragster and Funny Cars, who will be joined by Jet Cars, so get ready for a flame show. (Fri)
The awesome Fireforce 3 Jet Car will be thundering down the strip. The jet engine develops thrust equivalent to more than 10,000hp and can run the quarter-mile in 5 seconds with a terminal speed of 270mph! (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Roger Goring's state of the art Ford Mustang bodied Jet car is one of only 3 centre drive Jet Funny Cars in the world and the only one outside of the USA. (Fri, Sat & Sun)
This mighty 10,000lbs, 1350hp monster truck driven by Garry Anderson will be crushing everything in its path. (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Multiple world record holder and professional stunt driver Terry Grant will be putting on an action packed, precision driving stunt show. (Fri, Sat & Sun)
There will be a spectacular firework display on Friday after the Evening Nitro Session. (Fri only)
Funny, fast paced and full of surprises, Titan is the ultimate family entertainment show where you come to expect the unexpected! Titan’s has appeared on Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway and performed in 49 countries including at the Olympics. This weekend Titan is taking a break from his busy schedule to perform for you. Not to be missed. (Sat & Sun)
The skills of motorcycle trials riders like Steve Colley have to be seen to be believed. He can do things with motorcycles that we mere mortals would consider impossible. Like riding up and over cars and buses for example! (Fri, Sat & Sun)
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows!
Token Bundles - Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 or 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (Tokens can be purchased via cash or card at the Central Token Box and are non-refundable.)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £5, Waltzer - £4, Sizzler - £4, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3. (No cash will be accepted on rides – tokens only.)
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. Book Your Flight In Advance Weather permitting. £49 per person, adult or child. (Sat & Sun)
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride.
An interactive circus skills workshop for all the family. Learn how to juggle, use diablos and devil sticks, spin a rope or plate, walk on pedal-gos, cups and fun stilts or just come and play. (Sat & Sun)
For those camping over with multi-day tickets there is evening entertainment in Fuelers Bar each night with live bands on Friday and Saturday.
Friday: Red - Upbeat party covers band
Saturday: Thems The Brakes - Rock covers band
There will be traders at the show selling anything from clothing and stickers to car parts and collectables.
If you are a trader interested in trading at Santa Pod Raceway find Exhibitor Information here.
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. You can pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment or cash. There are cash machines in the catering area and Pod Shop. View Caterer details
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page.
Come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Buy Tickets Online (All Tickets Pre-Booking Only!) or by phone on 01234 782828
No tickets will be available on the gate.
|Adult Thursday||£20||£27||Thu 8am|
|Adult Friday||£35||£45||Fri 8am|
|Adult Saturday||£35||£45||Sat 8am|
|Adult Sunday||£35||£45||Sun 8am|
|Adult Sat/Sun||£70||£90||Sat 8am|
|Adult Fri/Sat/Sun||£95||£120||Fri 8am|
|Adult Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun + Wed Arrival||£110||£140||Wed 8am|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand Sat or Sun||£8||£11||N/A|
|Early Tickets end 5pm 2nd September.|
Only Grandstand seats in rows 1-80 will be available to purchase initially. Due to supply issues, the remainder of the grandstand will be closed until further notice.
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets. Camping is not included when purchasing two or more separate single day tickets (e.g. a Saturday single day ticket and Sunday single day ticket combined does not include camping on Saturday night).
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
- When you arrive and leave site, please keep your speed down, don't litter and respect local residents.
FIA Euro Finals Photos & Videos
European Finals Shootout 2021: Facebook Photo Gallery
European Finals 2019: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
European Finals 2018: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
European Finals 2017: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video, TV Show - Cars, TV Show - Bikes
European Finals 2016: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video, TV Show - Cars, TV Show - Bikes
European Finals 2015: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video, TV Show - Cars, TV Show - Bikes
European Finals 2014: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video, TV Show
European Finals 2013: TV Show