Festival of Power 2020
Friday 10th to Sunday 12th April 2020
An action packed Easter weekend of family Drag Racing entertainment including Top Fuel Dragsters, Nitro Funny Cars, Jet Cars and National Drag Racing. Plus all things powerful off track including Monster Trucks, Stunt Displays and more.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £22 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
The second jet car in the FireForce stable, returned after a 14 year absence to Santa Pod in 2019. It was the first Jet Car outside the USA to make a 5 second quarter mile pass back in 2001. (All Days)
Nitro Funny Cars
Modern Funny Cars have the same engines as Top Fuel Dragsters and run Nitro Methane but have tilt-up carbon fibre bodies with the engine in front of the driver. Festival of Power is Round 1 of the European Funny Car Series. (All days)
0-240 mph in under 6 seconds! Full-bodied cars with massive engines and monster attitude. Pro Mod is the Motorsport UK National Drag Racing Championship class. More Info (All days)
National Drag Racing Championships
A huge variety of race cars and bikes will be competing in the first round of National Drag Racing championships. (All days)
- Funny Car Series
- Pro Mod
- Comp Eliminator
- Super Pro ET
- Pro ET
- Sportsman ET
- Super Comp
- Super Gas
- Junior Dragster
- Street Eliminator
- Outlaw Anglia
- VW Pro
- VW Sportsman
- Top Fuel Bike
- Pro Stock Bike
- Funny Bike
- Super Street Bike
- Comp Bike
- 8.50 Bike
- 9.50 Bike
- Supertwin Top Gas
- ET Bike
- Junior Drag Bike
View descriptions of the various Drag Racing Classes.
Team Maximum Lock
All the way from Malta, Team Maximum Lock will be performing their synchronised, close formation driving and drift show. (All days)
What's on - VARIETY MARQUEE
The Variety Marquee at Festival of Power will be running each day with acts such as acrobatics, magic, dance, comedy and escapology – there’s fun for all the family inside the big top Variety Marquee.
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride. (All Days)
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. Weather permitting. £49 adult, £45 child. Book Online (All Days)
Bars & Caterers
There are multiple bars and a range of caterers to suit all tastes on site at Santa Pod Raceway. View details. (All Days)
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find links to Santa Pod's partner American Motorhomes - Large High Spec Motorhomes Hire.
For just £109 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Festival of Power Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||£17.60||£22||£30||Fri 8am||£3(adv) / £6(std)|
|Saturday||£17.60||£22||£30||Sat 8am||£3(adv) / £6(std)|
|Sunday||£17.60||£22||£30||Sun 8am||£3(adv) / £6(std)|
|Fri/Sat||£40||£50||£60||Fri 8am||per day|
|Sat/Sun||£40||£50||£60||Sat 8am||per day|
|Fri/Sat/Sun||£46.40||£58||£70||Fri 8am||per day|
|Fri/Sat/Sun + Thu Arrival||£52||£65||£75||Thu 8am||per day|
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Festival of Power Gallery
View photos from Festival of Power 2019 on the Facebook Gallery.
Festival of Power Menu
Festival of Power 2020: Preview
Festival of Power 2019: Photo Entry List, Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2018: Photo Entry List
Festival of Power 2017: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2016: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2015: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2014: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery