Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In 2021
Friday 5th November 2021 - SOLD OUT
Gates Open 5.30pm, Fireworks 7.30pm
Santa Pod Raceway presents Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In! A fireworks display designed to blow the whole family away!
We have worked with Titanium Fireworks to present one of Santa Pods biggest fireworks display EVER! Titanium Fireworks are best known for putting on some of the biggest displays in the Country such as The London NYE Show, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay, Liverpool’s River of Light, and the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony so we can’t wait to see the bespoke display they have in store for us this year. We have worked to design an all aerial display with a wide frontage all the way along the spectator banking meaning that everyone who comes will get a great view. The display will be computer fired and fully choreographed to a bespoke soundtrack designed especially for us.
Please note that unlike previous fireworks frenzy events, this is solely a fireworks display with NO bonfire, monster truck and stunt shows. However there will be side attractions including Red Dragon Monster Truck Rides, Inflatables & Go Karts plus Mini Monster Truck Mania for the little ones!
Tickets - SOLD OUT
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details.
Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In 2021 Tickets
Tickets - SOLD OUT
|Ticket Type||Advance||Standard||Gates Open|
|Drive-In Car Pass (max 7 people)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||5.30pm|
- Viewing is now from the comfort of your car or anywhere on site. The grandstand will now be closed.
- Parking is on a first come first served basis – you will be directed to a parking spot as you arrive and will NOT be able to choose where you park.
- Gates open at 5.30pm with the fireworks at 7.30pm.
- All Admission tickets are per car to a maximum of 7 people (including children).
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Toilet and catering facilities will be available for the duration of the event.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Terms and Conditions.