Flame & Thunder 2021
Saturday 30th October 2021
Stunts & Drag Racing Family Firework Spectacular
Flame & Thunder is an action packed day for all the family featuring motorsport stunts and Drag Racing. Witness a huge gathering of jet vehicles and experience 300mph Nitro guzzling Top Fuel dragster along with cars and bikes from various classes of Drag Racing and plenty more action off track. The climax of the day will be a firework display.
Tickets from £25, kids just £5 - Buy Tickets Online
Your last chance to see nitro burning machines this season and experience the explosive power of what top level Drag Racing has to offer.
Fireforce 2 was the first Jet Car outside of America to make a 5 second quarter mile pass.
Roger Goring's state of the art Ford Mustang bodied Jet car is one of only 3 centre drive Jet Funny Cars in the world and the only one outside of the USA.
As always the climax to Flame & Thunder will be a spectacular firework displays that will begin as the Fireforce Jet Car crosses the finish line.
This mighty 10,000lbs, 1350hp monster truck driven by Garry Anderson will be crushing everything in its path.
Multiple world record holder and professional stunt driver Terry Grant will be putting on an action packed stunt show.
Top freestyle motorcycle stunt rider Lee Bowers will be wowing the crowds with his jaw-dropping motorbike stunts and bringing along his "Fire Bike" for the night show.
A static display filled with nothing but the finest Show Cars, featuring Hot Rods and VWs through to Supercars and Big Rigs.
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows.
Token Bundles available from the Dodgems counter. Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 OR 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (tokens are non-refundable)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £4, Waltzer - £3, Sizzler - £3, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3.
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. Weather permitting. £49 adult, £45 child. Book Online
Historic Aero Engines will demonstrate their iconic engines which saw wartime service.
Enjoy all your favourite songs from the smash hit musical The Greatest Showman with characters from the film singing and dancing on stage.
A safe, friendly and exciting “Have-A-Go” two wheeled feature aimed at children aged 2 and upwards and of all abilities. Includes balance beams, sea saws and rumble strips for children to navigate their way around. Action Wheels supply a selection of bikes and safety gear that’s FREE to use.
An interactive circus skills workshop for all the family. Learn how to juggle, use diablos and devil sticks, spin a rope or plate, walk on pedal-gos, cups and fun stilts or just come and play.
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details.
For just £119 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page.
Flame & Thunder Tickets
No Tickets Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone Box Office on 01234 782828
|Ticket Type||Adv||Std||Adv||Std||Gates Open|
|Saturday (Flame & Thunder)||£25||£35||£5||£5||Sat 8am|
|Grandstand (per day)||£4||£7||£4||£7||N/A|
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Make a weekend of it with evening entertainment in Fuelers bar on Friday and Saturday, then stay on for Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) on Sunday, where the famous quarter mile is open to the public. Details at www.RWYB.com, please note the track is not open for RWYB on Saturday.
Enjoy The Evening
Avoid the traffic queues that form immediately after the fireworks display and stay to enjoy the extended activities including Fun Fair rides.
The advertised attractions may be subject to change. The organiser deems the right to alter these attractions without further notifications.
Flame & Thunder 2018 Photos
View photos from Flame & Thunder 2018 on the Facebook Gallery.
Flame & Thunder Videos & Galleries
Flame & Thunder 2018 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2017 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2016 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2015 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2014 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery