Flame & Thunder
Saturday 29th October 2022
Stunts & Drag Racing Family Firework Spectacular
Flame & Thunder is an action packed day for all the family featuring motorsport stunts and Drag Racing. Witness a huge gathering of jet vehicles along with cars and bikes from various classes of Drag Racing and plenty more action off track. The climax of the day will be a firework display.
Day Tickets from £27, Kids just £5 - Buy Tickets Online at santapodtickets.com
What's on at Flame & Thunder
There will be Drag displays running throughout the day featuring cars and bikes from a variety of national Drag Racing classes.
This mighty 10,000lbs, 1350hp monster truck driven by Garry Anderson will be crushing everything in its path.
Multiple world record holder and professional stunt driver Terry Grant will be putting on an action packed, precision driving stunt show.
As always the climax to Flame & Thunder will be a spectacular firework displays that will begin as the Fireforce Jet Car crosses the finish line.
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows.
Token Bundles available from the Dodgems counter. Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 OR 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (tokens are non-refundable)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £4, Waltzer - £3, Sizzler - £3, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3.
Some of the country's top drifters will be giving people the opportunity to experience the sideways driving, tyre smoking art of drifting with Drift Rides available.
A safe, friendly and exciting “Have-A-Go” two wheeled feature aimed at children aged 2 and upwards and of all abilities. Includes balance beams, sea saws and rumble strips for children to navigate their way around. Action Wheels supply a selection of bikes and safety gear that’s FREE to use.
There will be traders at the show selling anything from clothing and stickers to car parts and collectables.
If you are a trader interested in trading at Santa Pod Raceway find Exhibitor Information here.
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details.
For just £119 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page.
No tickets will be available on the gate, Pre-Booking Only
|Ticket Type||Winter Saver||Early
|Adult Saturday (Flame & Thunder)||£27||£30||£40||Sat 8am|
|Adult Weekend||£40.50||£45||£55||Fri 2pm|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand (per day)||£5||£5||£8||N/A|
|Winter Saver Tickets end 31st January, Early Tickets end 21st October.|
Only Grandstand seats in rows 1-80 will be available to purchase initially. Due to the storm damage sustained to the grandstand after our last event, the remainder of the grandstand will be closed until further notice.
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Flame & Thunder 2021 Photos
View photos from Flame & Thunder 2021 on the Facebook Gallery.
Flame & Thunder Videos & Galleries
Flame & Thunder 2021 Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2018 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2017 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2016 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2015 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2014 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery