Flame & Thunder
Saturday 29th October 2022
Stunts & Drag Racing Family Firework Spectacular
Flame & Thunder is an action packed day for all the family featuring motorsport stunts and Drag Racing. Witness a huge gathering of jet vehicles along with cars and bikes from various classes of Drag Racing and plenty more action off track. The climax of the day will be a firework display.
Day Tickets from £30, Kids just £5 - Buy Tickets Online (All Tickets Pre-Booking Only!)
There will be Drag displays running throughout the day featuring cars and bikes from a variety of national Drag Racing classes.
The Jet Dragster otherwise known as Fireforce 5 will be lighting up the quarter mile. Fitted with the same engine as Fireforce 3 but the lighter weight means speeds in excess of 300mph.
Roger Goring's state of the art Ford Mustang bodied Jet car is one of only 3 centre drive Jet Funny Cars in the world and the only one outside of the USA.
This mighty 10,000lbs, 1350hp monster truck driven by Garry Anderson will be crushing everything in its path.
Multiple world record holder and professional stunt driver Terry Grant will be putting on an action packed, precision driving stunt show.
Top freestyle motorcycle stunt rider Lee Bowers will be wowing the crowds with his jaw-dropping motorbike stunts.
As always the climax to Flame & Thunder will be a spectacular firework displays that will begin as the Fireforce Jet Car crosses the finish line.
The Jump Dogs parachute display team will be desending on Santa Pod Raceway in the afternoon, providing an amazing spectacle in the sky. The Jump Dogs are a highly skilled and experienced civilian team that perform thrilling and dynamic in-air displays.
Funny, fast paced and full of surprises, Titan is the ultimate family entertainment show where you come to expect the unexpected! Titan’s has appeared on Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway and performed in 49 countries including at the Olympics. Today Titan is taking a break from his busy schedule to perform for you. Not to be missed.
Expect thrilling entertainment with fire and chainsaw juggling, Giant Unicycle and Ladder Balancing. There’s comedy, crazy balancing and stunts with his unique mono wheel, blindfold riding on his trials bike and an exciting fire-juggling finale.
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. Book Your Flight In Advance Weather permitting. £49 per person, adult or child.
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows!
Token Bundles - Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 or 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (Tokens can be purchased via cash or card at the Central Token Box and are non-refundable.)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £5, Waltzer - £4, Sizzler - £4, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3. (No cash will be accepted on rides – tokens only.)
Transformers comes to life as Bumblebee makes a visit to Santa Pod, so make sure to get your photo taken with him as he wanders through the pits. Autobots, roll out!
A static display filled with nothing but the finest Show Cars, featuring Hot Rods and VWs through to Supercars and Big Rigs.
Out of the mist, Uncle Doom appears majestically from the distance, gliding along on his Organ of Gloom. His menacing menagerie of eerie tunes ooze from every orifice. Lost and confused, having been trapped between worlds, his only escape is to recruit as many living beings as possible to join him in song.
Dance along to Thriller or groove on down to Ghost Town. If you meet him you won't be able to resist getting down to his ghoulish beats and sinister serenades.
SBX are the global leader in urban & sports entertainment, developed around the best urban sports stars from the world of Basketball, Football, BMX, Skateboard, Beat Boxing, YoYo, Scooter, DJ-Ing, Graffiti, Pogo, Free Running, Street Dance and Break Dancing. SBX is a truly unique urban sports entertainment experience that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.
An interactive circus skills workshop for all the family. Learn how to juggle, use diablos and devil sticks, spin a rope or plate, walk on pedal-gos, cups and fun stilts or just come and play.
A safe, friendly and exciting “Have-A-Go” two wheeled feature aimed at children aged 2 and upwards and of all abilities. Includes balance beams, sea saws and rumble strips for children to navigate their way around. Action Wheels supply a selection of bikes and safety gear that’s FREE to use.
There will be traders at the show selling anything from clothing and stickers to car parts and collectables.
If you are a trader interested in trading at Santa Pod Raceway find Exhibitor Information here.
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. You can pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment or cash. There are cash machines in the catering area and Pod Shop. View Caterer details
For just £119 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page.
Buy Tickets Online (All Tickets Pre-Booking Only!) or by phone on 01234 782828
No tickets will be available on the gate.
|Adult Saturday (Flame & Thunder)||£30||£40||Sat 8am|
|Adult Weekend||£45||£55||Fri 2pm|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand (per day)||£5||£8||N/A|
|Early Tickets end 5pm 21st October.|
Only Grandstand seats in rows 1-80 will be available to purchase initially. Due to supply issues, the remainder of the grandstand will be closed until further notice.
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets. Camping is not included when purchasing two or more separate single day tickets (e.g. a Saturday single day ticket and Sunday single day ticket combined does not include camping on Saturday night).
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
- When you arrive and leave site, please keep your speed down, don't litter and respect local residents.
Flame & Thunder Photos & Videos
Flame & Thunder 2021: Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2018: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
Flame & Thunder 2017: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
Flame & Thunder 2016: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
Flame & Thunder 2015: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video
Flame & Thunder 2014: Facebook Photo Gallery, Highlights Video