STP Green Light Nationals
Sat 22nd to Sun 23rd August 2020
The STP Green Light Nationals is a National Sportsman Drag racing event, in the peak of the British summer. A huge variety of race cars and bikes will keep the track action packed all day long.
Pre-Booked Tickets Only: Adult Tickets from £14 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
The ‘New Normal’ at Santa Pod – Important Information:
- We are delighted to inform you that we can now offer SHOWER facilities – these will be open with increased cleaning regimes in place. Please be mindful of all signage in place and take any instruction from the Hygiene Team.
- The GRANDSTANDS will be open with a one-way system in place to allow for social distancing. Please pay attention to markers, signage and stewards which will be clearly visible to help you navigate your way to a seat. Hand Sanitising stations will be available at the entrances to the grandstands.
- A one-way system is also in place for accessing the SPECTATOR BANK – please adhere to all signage and take any instruction given by our stewards and security. We ask you refrain from standing or sitting on the pathway that runs across the top of the bank to allow for social distancing and clear access.
- The RACE PADDOCK remains open for the public to walk around however, please DO NOT enter any pit bays and maintain social distancing from racers, crew and other visitors.
STAY ALERT – CONTROL THE VIRUS – SAVE LIVES – And help keep Santa Pod safe too!
- Comp Eliminator
- Super Gas
- Super Comp
- Super Pro ET
- Junior Dragster
- Street Eliminator
- Pro ET
- Sportsman ET
- VW Sportsman
- VW Pro
- Outlaw Flat Four
- Nostalgia Superstock
Unlike other motorsport venues the public are able to walk around the pits and watch the crews work on their cars and bikes. (All days)
The Pits remain open for the public to walk around however, please DO NOT enter any pit bays and maintain social distancing from racers, crew and other visitors.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find a link to Santa Pod's partner American Motorhomes - Large High Spec Motorhomes Hire.
Catering & Traders
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details. (Sat & Sun)
STP Green Light Nationals Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Pre-Booked||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Weekend||£25||£33||Fri 12pm||per day|
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home” tickets).
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time tickets will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes & does not include camping.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. Eg. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Showers are available again for campers.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full standard price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation for getting back on track, we are introducing new hygiene, social distancing and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets and sign-on procedures will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures:
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units, Bar and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash.
- The pits will be marked out to allow for social distancing between each pit bay to include race car and/or trailer only. We ask you stay within the marked pit bay and take any instruction given by the pit marshal and security. Additional parking will be available for Crew.
We are delighted to be able to offer you camping facilities for this event HOWEVER, in order to safeguard the continuation of camping at Santa Pod, we ask you to adhere strictly to the following rules!
Current GOVERNMENT guidelines state that you cannot stay overnight away from your home with members of more than one other household (your support bubble counts as one household.)
Therefore, PLEASE follow the instructions of our stewards – these are challenging times – let’s not make their job more difficult!
- You will be allocated a camping pitch on arrival according to our new Covid-secure campsite regulations.
- Large group pitches WILL NOT be allowed.
- You should take care to limit your interactions with anyone outside of your group and you should continue to maintain social distancing from those that you do not live with.
- Please use our extra wide roadways to get to other places on site – DO NOT stray into the camping areas of our other visitors.
- Remember your campsite manners and refrain from playing loud music or causing any kind of disturbance that may antagonise your neighbours or cause an unnecessary gathering of people and our stewards. The safety of our staff is important too.
- Keep your pitch clean and tidy and use the bin bags we give you to clear up before you leave!
If you have any campsite concerns during your stay then please contact any nearby steward/member of security OR call the Security Team on 07795(672170).
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the track and when queuing for the Sign On Office, Toilets, Catering Units, Bar and Pod Shop. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!
STP Green Light Nationals Videos & Galleries