NSRA Hot Rod Drags
Fri 17th to Sun 19th September 2021
Now celebrating the 33rd annual Original Hot Rod Drags, supported by the NSRA. It’s a hot rod show at the race track! The usual, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ formula with Pre ’73 RWYB, invited race classes, Wild Bunch, fireworks and much more. See you at the track.
Tickets from £18, kids just £5 - Buy Tickets Online
- Outlaw Anglia
Ford Pops and Anglias.
- Gasser Circus
High riding gassers.
- Supercharged Outlaws
Supercharged dragsters, altereds and door slammers.
- Wild Bunch
Predominantly slingshots and altereds.
Additional trophies for the quickest ET & Quickest Flathead.
Racers can enter and pay online at www.racers.santapodtickets.com
Take your car out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it's performance limits in a safe and legal environment. Open to pre-1973’s vehicles only, Retro, Classic, Hot Rod and American cars (sorry, no rear engined cars or bikes) Pre-Booking Only
New COVID-19 Signing On Procedure!
Please note there will be No Signing On, on the day. The sign on procedure is now built into the online ticket purchasing process BUT you will still need to present your driving licence at the signing on office. No Tickets or Race Vouchers will be available on the gate
Sign-on costs £35 per day (Fri, Sat or Sun) and you can put in as many runs as you want. More info at www.rwyb.com
Spaces are very limited and sold on a first come first served basis. RWYB slots will be timetabled throughout the day.
Please note that at this event, helmets are compulsory for all participants. Neck padding and arm restraints are recommended.
As well as all the track action there will also be Live Bands on Friday and Saturday nights in the Music Marquee and Live DJ in Fuelers Bar.
Playing live on Friday night will be Skabucks - The most bodacious, badass mother-funkers delivering the top end of maximum Ska and Two-Tone.
Our live DJ will have the Fuelers Bar rocking for the weekend. Stick your head in for a pint or two and rock out to the tunes of the Hot Rod Drags!
These are trophies awarded by the NSRA committee. The cars don’t have to be the shiniest or prettiest, they certainly don’t have to be the quickest but they are judged to have been representative of the ‘Spirit of the Event’. The only criteria is that they must have been put through their paces on the quarter mile at some point over the weekend.
Powered by a Rolls-Royce Viper Engine, the Split Second Jet Dragster driven by Julian Webb will be hurtling down the strip with explosive thrust of approximately 5000lbs! (Sat & Sun)
As part of your Nostalgia weekend we’re pleased to be offering a courtesy bus to and from Rushden Lakes on Saturday for those who’d like to visit for a few hours. The bus will be running from the NSRA information tent on the hour from 10am-4pm. Return journeys will be from the drop off point at half past the hour from 10.30am-4.30pm. Please see www.rushdenlakes.com for details on the lakes. (Sat)
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows.
Token Bundles available from the Dodgems counter. Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 OR 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (tokens are non-refundable)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £4, Waltzer - £3, Sizzler - £3, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3.
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page.
Hot Rod Drags Tickets
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone Box Office on 01234 782828
|Ticket Type||Adv||Std||Adv||Std||Gates Open|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A|
|Thursday Arrival Pass (per person)||£5||£5||Free||Free||Thu 12 to 7pm|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
NSRA Members get £5 off Pre-Booked standard priced Weekend Tickets (max 2 per member) with Discount Code.
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets or sign-on will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets and RWYB track time are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
2019 Photo Gallery:
View photos from the Hot Rod Drags on the Facebook Photo Gallery.