Le French Fest - CANCELLED
Sunday 2nd May 2021
Covid-19 Update - 26/03/21
Following the government’s Road Map announcement on Monday 22nd February and final clarification from our Local Authority, Santa Pod will be restricted to RWYB (Run What Ya Brung) and DWYB (Drift What Ya Brung) public track days until the end of Step 2 (May 17th) when spectators can return. Therefore, all scheduled events up until May 17th (Road Map Step 3) will unfortunately not take place including Le French Fest.
View the latest revised Santa Pod Raceway Calendar in full.
Le French Fest is a celebration of automobiles originating from just across the channel. The French manufacturers offer something for everyone from your first car up to complete family wagon and as the event’s at Santa Pod, it would be remiss of us to ignore power and performance. Peugeot have good pedigree in the rallying world; as well as the various 2CV championships, Citroen have entries in both rally and circuit racing and of course who can forget that the multi-championship winning Renault F1 Team. Whether you’re looking to put pedal to the metal on track or park and pose in the show paddock, if French cars take your fancy, there’s guaranteed to be something for you!
Le French Car Show - Tickets
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
Tickets Will Be Available In Due Course
|Admission Ticket||Adv||Std||Adv||Std||Gates Open|
|Saturday - RWYB||£10||£15||£5||£5||Sat 8am|
|Sunday - Le French Car Show||£16||£22||£5||£5||Sun 8am|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
|Track Ticket||Track Fee||Track Open||Booking Deadline|
|Saturday||£35 for unlimited runs||9.30am-5pm||Sat 7am|
|Sunday||£35 for unlimited runs||9.30am-5pm||Sun 7am|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets or sign-on will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets and RWYB track time are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.