Le French Fest
Sunday 2nd May 2021
Le French Fest is a celebration of automobiles originating from just across the channel. The French manufacturers offer something for everyone from your first car up to complete family wagon and as the event’s at Santa Pod, it would be remiss of us to ignore power and performance. Peugeot have good pedigree in the rallying world; as well as the various 2CV championships, Citroen have entries in both rally and circuit racing and of course who can forget that the multi-championship winning Renault F1 Team. Whether you’re looking to put pedal to the metal on track or park and pose in the show paddock, if French cars take your fancy, there’s guaranteed to be something for you!
We are pleased to announce this 2021 date. The exact line-up for this event will be announced in due course as we understand more about the COVID-19 restrictions that may be in place nearer the time. In 2020, Santa Pod Raceway was proud to have become a COVID secure venue and operated several events successfully throughout the changes in Government guidelines. Santa Pod was able to accommodate full drag racing track action together with a range of exhibition vehicles on and around the drag strip as well as the popular camping element to our shows. Grandstand viewing, show car displays, catering and trade stands, were all executed in an approved COVID secure manner so you can expect all those kind of activities again at the very least but we’re hoping to expand our offering of course!
Tickets and more information will be coming soon. Thank you for your patience.
Le French Car Show - Tickets
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
Tickets Will Be Available In Due Course
|Admission Ticket||Adv||Std||Adv||Std||Gates Open|
|Saturday - RWYB||£10||£15||£5||£5||Sat 8am|
|Sunday - Le French Car Show||£16||£22||£5||£5||Sun 8am|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
|Track Ticket||Track Fee||Track Open||Booking Deadline|
|Saturday||£35 for unlimited runs||9.30am-5pm||Sat 7am|
|Sunday||£35 for unlimited runs||9.30am-5pm||Sun 7am|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets or sign-on will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets and RWYB track time are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.