27th Mopar Euro Nationals
Fri 31st July to Sun 2nd August 2020
RWYB event for American Muscle Cars only featuring Drag Racing, Show & Shine, Burnout Competition, Live Music, Traders and Camping. The biggest muscle car door slammer event in Europe. All american classics, trucks, modified & muscle cars plus american car clubs are welcome.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £22 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
Motorsport UK Pro Mod
Like doorslammers? You’ll love Pro Mods! They’re drag racing’s fastest, wildest door cars – unblown monster gassers with nitrous, or blown or turbo’d on methanol, cloaked in replica sedan bodies and riding on sprung chassis. ‘Unruly’ doesn’t describe them.
This is Round 4 of the Motorsport UK British Drag Racing Championship.
View more info.
Dedicated to the memory of the “Old School” American “Muscle Car” Racers of the 60’s and 70’s. Equipped with monster V8 power but running on conventional suspension, these cars put on a great show with colourful period paint jobs. Expect “Wheels up” launches and very close “fender to fender” racing as it is a “Bracket” class – first across the line without going faster than their recorded “Dial in” speed wins!
Racers can enter and pay online at www.racers.santapodtickets.com or by phone on 01234 782828.
Run What Ya Brung
Track open to American Bodied or Engined cars ONLY
Take your car out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it's performance limits in a safe and legal environment.
Sign-on Fee is £20 for Friday 12pm-7pm and, £25 for Saturday 9.30am-8pm and £25 for Sunday 9.30am-5pm.
Full RWYB details at www.RWYB.com.
Classic American Car of the Year
We are very proud to host another round of the Classic American Car of the Year competition at our show. This prestigious award given out by CA editor Ben Klemenszon is always highly anticipated during the weekend.
The presentation at the MoparEuroNats will be made at Trophy Time on Sunday.
So, if you fancy taking part in this fabbo competition bring your car, give it a polish and keep your fingers crossed, good luck everyone.
We would like eight entrants for this year’s Incredible Burn Out Contest. So, the first six who sign-up and commit to the contest including participating will have one weekend pass refunded to them by Santa Pod. The winner will receive two tyres of these sizes available 275 x 60 x 15 or 255 x 60 x 15 inches and a trophy, winner takes all and is crowned Burn Out King 2020.
Rules are: - any rear-wheel drive American car, truck or Hot Rod can take part, duration is a timed 30 seconds and the winner is determined by a panel of judges and crowd reaction.
Why not sign up to this fantastic experience and take part in a stand out section of the Mopar Euro Nats. Simply give Rich Berry a call on O7759 498651 to register your interest now!
After the track action there will be evening entertainment in Fuelers bar featuring live bands on Friday and Saturday.
Tony Oksien offers a nation–wide and European professional valuation and appraisal service tailor made to your particular model of classic car. He specialises in American Muscle Cars, American Trucks, American Classic Cars from the Forties, Fifties, Sixties and Seventies to the present time, Hot Rods, Custom Cars and British Classics.
With a shifting market place it is vitally important your cherished classic car be insured for the correct figure and accepted/agreed by your insurance company. If the worst case scenario of damage or total write off occurs then a valuation/appraisal from me will go a long way to satisfying and concluding your claim. I have provided hundreds of valuations over the years all of which have been accepted by the insurance industry.
A great place to get your cherished American car valued is at the Mopar Euro Nats. Go through the website tova-uk.com to book a slot on the weekend.
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride. (Sat & Sun)
27th Mopar Euro Nationals Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A||FREE|
|Thursday Arrival Pass||£5||£5||£10||Thu 12 to 10pm||N/A|
|Sat / Sun||£29.60||£35||£45||Fri 8am||per day|
|3 Day Ticket||£37.60||£45||£55||Fri 8am||per day|
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
If you have a Mopar Euro Nationals enquiry please complete this form and you will be contacted shortly.
Buy feature length Mopar Euro Nationals DVDs at www.quartermilehigh.com.