NSRA Nostalgia Nationals - CANCELLED
Fri 7th to Sun 9th May 2021
Covid-19 Update - 26/03/21
Following the government’s Road Map announcement on Monday 22nd February and final clarification from our Local Authority, Santa Pod will be restricted to RWYB (Run What Ya Brung) and DWYB (Drift What Ya Brung) public track days until the end of Step 2 (May 17th) when spectators can return. Therefore, all scheduled events up until May 17th (Road Map Step 3) will unfortunately not take place including NSRA Nostalgia Nationals.
View the latest revised Santa Pod Raceway Calendar in full.
Organised by the NSRA and Santa Pod Raceway, a hot rod meet rolled up into a weekend of nostalgia style drag racing. Run what ya brung for pre-1973 cars. Hot rods, customs, Outlaw Anglias, dragsters, altereds, Wild Bunch and the Gasser Circus.
2019 Photo Gallery
View photos from Nostalgia Nationals on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
NSRA Nostalgia Nationals Tickets
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
|Ticket Type||Adv||Std||Adv||Std||Gates Open|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A|
|Thursday Arrival Pass||£5||£5||Free||Free||Thu 12 to 7pm|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
NSRA Members get £5 off Weekend Tickets (max 2 per member) on the gate on production of their membership card.
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets or sign-on will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets and RWYB track time are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
Nostalgia Nationals Menu