NSRA Nostalgia Nationals
Fri 8th to Sun 10th May 2020
Organised by the NSRA and Santa Pod Raceway, a hot rod meet rolled up into a weekend of nostalgia style drag racing. Run what ya brung for pre-1973 cars. Hot rods, customs, Outlaw Anglias, dragsters, altereds, Wild Bunch and the Gasser Circus.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £16 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
- Outlaw Anglia
Ford Pops and Anglias.
- Gasser Circus
High riding gassers.
- Supercharged Outlaws
Supercharged dragsters, altereds and door slammers.
- Nostalgia Superstock
Shootout for pre 72 American bodied cars with stock rear suspension, carbs only no power adders, slicks are allowed.
Racers can enter and pay online at www.racers.santapodtickets.com or by phone on 01234 782828.
Pre '73 Run What Ya Brung
Take your car or motorcycle out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it's performance limits in a safe and legal environment. Open to pre-1973’s vehicles only, Retro, Classic, Hot Rod and American cars (sorry, no rear engined cars or bikes).
Please note that at this event, helmets are compulsory for all participants. Neck padding and arm restraints are recommended. Full RWYB details at www.RWYB.com. Unlimited runs for £25 per day Sign-on, Fri, Sat & Sun.
As well as all the track action there will also be Live Bands on Friday and Saturday nights in Fuelers Bar.
The second jet car in the FireForce stable, returned after a 14 year absence to Santa Pod in 2019. It was the first Jet Car outside the USA to make a 5 second quarter mile pass back in 2001.
These are trophies awarded by the NSRA committee. The cars don’t have to be the shiniest or prettiest, they certainly don’t have to be the quickest but they are judged to have been representative of the ‘Spirit of the Event’. The only criteria is that they must have been put through their paces on the quarter mile at some point over the weekend.
Shop, Eat and Explore at Rushden Lakes
As part of your Nostalgia weekend we’re pleased to be offering a courtesy bus to and from Rushden Lakes on Saturday for those who’d like to visit for a few hours. The bus will be running from the NSRA information tent on the hour from 10am-4pm. Return journeys will be from the drop off point at half past the hour from 10.30am-4.30pm. Please see www.rushdenlakes.com for details on the lakes. (Sat)
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find a link to Santa Pod's partner American Motorhomes - Large High Spec Motorhomes Hire.
2019 Photo Gallery
View photos from Nostalgia Nationals 2018 on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
NSRA Nostalgia Nationals Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A||FREE|
|Thursday Arrival Pass||£5||£5||N/A||Thu 12 to 7pm||N/A|
|Sat / Sun||£20||£25||£30||Sat 8am||per day|
|Fri / Sat / Sun||£24||£30||£35||Fri 8am||per day|
NSRA Members get £5 off Weekend Tickets (max 2 per member) on the gate on production of their membership card.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Nostalgia Nationals Menu