Saturday 15th February 2020
Main stunt attractions from 11.45am to 4pm, gates open from 10.30am
An afternoon of awesome stunts and displays for all the family, featuring some of the top UK stunt drivers and riders. The perfect high octane half term entertainment for kids in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and the Midlands.
TICKETS: Family Ticket from £35 - Kids Under 5 FREE* Buy Tickets
Lots more to be announced!
Bars & Caterers
There are bars and caterers on site at Santa Pod Raceway. View details.
These times are for guidance only and may vary with track, weather or stunt conditions. The organiser deems the right to alter these times without further notifications.
|10.30am||Monster Truck Rides Begin||Ride Arena|
|10.30am||Fun Fair opens||Fun Fair|
|10.30am||Mini Monster Truck Rides Begin||Ride Arena|
|10.30am||Drift Rides Begin||Drift Arena|
|10.30am||Merchandise outlets open||Site|
|11am - 11.30am||Pit Party||Live Action Arena|
|11.45am||Jason Smyth||Live Action Arena|
|12.15pm||Burnout Displays||Live Action Arena|
|12.25pm||Team Maximum Lock Drift display||Live Action Arena|
|12.50pm||Jet Beetle||Live Action Arena|
|1pm||Monster Trucks||Live Action Arena|
|1.15pm||Interval||Live Action Arena|
|2pm||Jason Smyth||Live Action Arena|
|2.30pm||Burnout Displays||Live Action Arena|
|2.40pm||Team Maximum Lock Drift display||Live Action Arena|
|3.05pm||Jet Beetle||Live Action Arena|
|3.15pm||Car Jumping||Live Action Arena|
|3.45pm||Monster Trucks||Live Action Arena|
Stunt Fest 2019 Photo Gallery
View photos from Stunt Fest 2019 on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
Stunt Fest Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
|Ticket Type||Adv||Standard||Gates Open|
|Family Ticket (2 adults & 3 kids)||£35||£45||10.30am|
|Kids (age 5 - 15)||£5||£8||10.30am|
Kids under 5 Free, Grandstands Free, Tickets are subject to availability
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person and are subject to availability.
- * Three FREE kids (under 5 yrs) per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 10.30am until 4pm.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
Stunt Fest Videos & Galleries
Stunt Fest 2019: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2018: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2017: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2016: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2015: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2014: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2013: Highlight Video
Stunt Fest 2012: Highlight Video
Stunt Fest Mailing List: