The Ford Show
Sunday 17th July 2022 at Santa Pod Raceway
Car Show With Run What Ya Brung on Saturday 16th July 2022
From the earliest Anglias, Escorts and Cortinas, through to the latest Mustangs, Focuses and Fiestas; the best of the Blue Oval has graced Santa Pod’s famed drag strip since its earliest days. This weekend we once again pay homage the very best of Ford cars (and the occasional Transit van!), giving you the opportunity to take your Ford vehicle down the quarter mile. The Ford Show is more than just your average car show however, with Show & Shine cars, drag racing demos, stunt shows, jet cars and everything else you could possibly imagine to make a great day out for the family and every Ford enthusiast.
Day Tickets from £19, Kids just £5 - Buy Tickets Online (All Tickets Pre-Booking Only!)
Open to Fords Only, Pre-Booking Only
The drag strip will be open for you to take your own car down the track with timing data at ETSlips!
Signing on for RWYB is now online. You will still need to visit the Sign On Office to show your driving licence and your race voucher e-ticket before hitting the track. Please note an Admission ticket is required in addition to your RWYB Race Voucher.
Sign-on costs £45 for the day with unlimited runs. More info on the RWYB page.
Trophies for quickest in class:
- Class A - FWD
- Class B - RWD/AWD
- Class C - Cosworth
- Class D - ST
- Class E - RS
- Class F - Mustang
- Class X - Non-Road Legal
Classes C - F must go in allocated class
If you want maximum track time then come for the weekend as there is a RWYB on the Saturday with free camping for weekend ticket holders.
If you can't wait until The Ford Show, view the full calendar of RWYB dates at Santa Pod Raceway.
Open to Fords Only
If you’ve got a great looking show car, why not bring it round to the heart of the show and park in the Show Car Paddock?
It's FREE to enter and open from 8am to register. Space is limited and the paddock fills up quickly so be sure to arrive early.
Autoglym prizes and trophies for:
- Best Pre-1980s
- Best 80's
- Best 90's
- Best Noughties
- Best Modern
- Best Modified
- Judges' Choice
- Best Muscle Car
- Best of Show
Display the best cars that your club has to offer and book a club space today! There’s no better way to experience The Ford Show than having an allocated club area in the heart of the show! Club camping on grass is also available for those wishing to make a weekend of it!
If your club would like to attend and you have a minimum of 10 cars, please Download a Club Booking Form.
Booking deadline 5pm Tue 5th July.
- Buy 10 Get 1 Free Offer – For every 10 tickets you buy in one transaction, you will get one free (Not applicable with Winter Saver offer).
- Discounted booking fee when bulk booking tickets over the phone.
- An allocated club area for your members.
- Car Club vehicle pass to gain entry to your club area.
Full terms & conditions can be found on the booking form and no disputes will be entered into.
Open to Fords Only
Do you reckon you've got the skills and precision to get yourself round our handling circuit? Its not just about speed, it's about driving ability and keeping a cool head! Put your skills to the test and see how you and your car get on.
Completely FREE to enter, all you need to do is show your driving licence and fill in the sign-on form. There is a trophy up for grabs, which will be presented to the day's quickest runner.
Rules & Regulations
- The Autotest circuit is ONLY for road legal cars. No slick tyres etc.
- Seatbelt is mandatory
- No Passengers allowed.
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID
- Any reckless driving or failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.
Jet engines develop thrust equivalent to more than 10,000hp and can run the quarter-mile in 6 seconds!
Stunt driving extraordinaire Paul Swift leads the Ford Display Team who perform live driving sequences for TV audiences & live events around the globe. You can see the team in the live action arena where they will be performing demonstrations of car ballet, drifting, 2 wheel driving and speedy parking manoeuvres.
Wreaking havoc in the Live Action Arena will be the mightiest Ford on site, the Swamp Thing monster truck driven by Tony Dixon.
A Ford F350 Super Duty with a supercharged methanol injected 572ci tall block, Swamp Thing was a previous Monster Jam competitor and double winner at UK Monster Truck Nationals.
The Live stage will host games and giveaways all day long with DJ Grant Pinney playing the tunes.
The Blue Oval will be well-represented on the track with Round 4 of the Modified 100e Challenge. A family staple of the 1950s and 60s, they have been given a new lease of life on the road. Built to run well into the 9 second zone, these cars will take on all ST, RS and Cosworth rivals and show that you can in fact teach an old dog new tricks.
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows!
Token Bundles - Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 or 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (Tokens can be purchased via cash or card at the Central Token Box and are non-refundable.)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £5, Waltzer - £4, Sizzler - £4, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3. (No cash will be accepted on rides – tokens only.)
Buyers: Autojumble is your chance to find parts for your Ford.
Sellers: If you have a veritable scrapyard of second hand parts at home or just a handful of spares, Autojumble is the place to sell. Book your FREE (admission tickets required) 6m x 6m spot Online or it's first come first served on the day. NO CLOTHING ALLOWED.
There will be traders at the show selling anything from clothing and stickers to car parts and collectables.
If you are a trader interested in trading at Santa Pod Raceway find Exhibitor Information here.
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details.
Buy Tickets Online (All Tickets Pre-Booking Only!) or by phone on 01234 782828
No tickets will be available on the gate.
|Adult Saturday (RWYB)||£15||£15||Sat 8am|
|Adult Sunday (The Ford Show)||£19||£26||Sun 8am|
|Adult Weekend||£34||£42||Sat 8am|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Early Tickets end 5pm 8th July.|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
- When you arrive and leave site, please keep your speed down, don't litter and respect local residents.
The Ford Show Photos & Videos