Vacancies at Santa Pod Raceway
Santa Pod Raceway is the UK’s most action packed motorsport venue and we are currently recruiting for our new season, which is from February until November.
We have a variety of seasonal jobs, offering flexible working hours with something for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Seasonal employment opportunities are available in a number of areas working at a variety of events throughout the season.
General Event Staff
- Hospitality Hosts/Hostess Staff
- Litter Pickers/Site Cleaners
- Entrance Booth Ticket sellers
- Age 16-17 - £5 p/h plus holiday
- Age 18-20 - £6.15 p/h plus holiday
- Age 21-24 - £7.70 p/h plus holiday
- Age 25+ £8.21 p/h plus holiday
Event Security and Stewards
SIA Badged Event Security (Age 18+) Day and night shifts available
- £8.50 – 9.50 plus holiday
Event Stewards - Day and night shifts available
- £5.60 - £8.50 plus holiday
- Santa Pod Medical Services - click here for more details and application form
- Catering Staff - click here for more details
For General Event Staff, Security, Stewards, Catering and Marshals please complete this form. For Medical Services please complete the relevant application form.
Other Opportunity Job Descriptions:
The Caterers at Santa Pod Raceway are looking for part-time staff to cover weekends at our venue. We will pass all the applications to the relevant caterers. The caterer will discuss the relevant hourly wages directly.
As part of their staff team it is essential to have good customer service skills, they need employees that are polite and helpful to give a positive experience to valued customers at our venue. You can expect a fast moving and demanding environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Serving customers at the Point of Sale
- Cooking and preparing food
- Stocking and re-stocking
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have
- Maintaining the appearance of the service and surrounding area
Skills and attributes:
- Well presented & friendly
- Calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under own initiative and under instruction
Applicant must be available to work weekends and some additional evenings/days where necessary. Flexibility required.
Previous experience is preferable but not necessary.
To find out more or apply, please contact Paul on 01234 782828 or complete the form above and select Catering only.
Santa Pod Medical Services, part of Santa Pod Raceway, is looking to recruit all grades of healthcare providers to be part of the team on a self employed basis. Santa Pod Medical Services provide emergency medical cover at a range of events at the Raceway from high performance drag racing and car shows to music festivals in Northamptonshire.
Due to the nature of this role successful candidates must have the ability to work in either an emergency ambulance environment and or a treatment area and have a minimum of two years post qualification experience. The successful candidates will need to have good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, as well as being able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Emergency Care Assistant Course, FREC Lvl 3 Min
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent (Health Care Assistant).
- Registered with the HCPC as a paramedic
- Registered with the NMC as nurse
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
- For ambulance driving:
- Hold a valid EU Driving License for a minimum of 12 months (No more than 3 endorsement points)
- License for C1 Category entitlement
- Emergency Ambulance Driving Certificate (E.g. – IHCD, Future Quals Level 3 etc)
- Up to date with all Immunisations
- Enhanced DBS
All qualifications and DBS checks for all grades will verified prior to commencement of joining the team.