4th to 6th September 2020
Santa Pod is back, offering VW fans a one-off unique event for this year; VW Breakout is a three-day relaxed weekend. With all the elements of the shows we all know and love – but scaled down! Quarter mile track action features VW Drag Racing and RWYB, alongside Show & Shine, Traders, Fun Fair and Bar meaning you can enjoy the last of those Summer evenings camping with friends!
Pre-Booked Tickets Only: Adult Tickets from £20 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
- VW Sportsman
- VW Pro
- Outlaw Flat Four
- Supercharged Outlaws
- Gasser Circus
Racers can enter and pay online at www.racers.santapodtickets.com or by phone on 01234 782828.
VW RWYB (Run What Ya Brung) (Sat & Sun)
Open to VAG Only, Pre-Booking Only
No matter what type of VW you have, you can put it to the test down the world famous Santa Pod strip!
New COVID-19 Signing On Procedure!
Please note there will be No Signing On, on the day. The sign on procedure is now built into the online ticket purchasing process BUT you will still need to present your driving licence at the signing on office. No Tickets or Race Vouchers will be available on the gate
Sign-on costs £35 for the day and you can put in as many runs as you want. More info at www.rwyb.com
Autoglym Show 'n' Shine (Sunday)
Open to VAG Only, Pre-Booking Only
Restored, modified or original… if you've got a cool VW that you want to show off, get it out of the car park and into the Show 'n' Shine Paddock.
New COVID-19 Signing On Procedure!
Please note there will be No Signing On, on the day. The sign on procedure is now built into the online ticket purchasing process and remains Free to Enter. Your reg number/number plate will be your Show ‘n’ Shine entry number.
Please ensure you have your Show & Shine Vehicle Pass clearly visible on arrival. Show Paddock parking may be available on the day subject to availability, however you will not be able to sign on to compete - Priority goes to those who have signed on in advance.
Autoglym prizes and trophies for:
- Top 10
- Best of Show
- Judges Choice
All the fun of the fair with Dodgems, Waltzers, Arcades, Candy Floss and Sideshows.
New for 2020, get more fun for less with the new Token Bundles available from the Dodgems counter, tokens to be redeemed between the hours of 10am-4pm on Sunday only.
Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 OR 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (tokens are non-refundable)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £4, Waltzer - £3, Sizzler - £3, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3
Fun Fair COVID-19 Measures - Risk assessments for each ride / Hand Sanitisers on signs at the entrance of each ride / Regular cleaning of rides.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find a link to Santa Pod's partners:
Pre-pitched Camping - Pre-pitched tents are available from Assorted Events. (For info email firstname.lastname@example.org)
American Motorhomes - Large High Spec Motorhomes Hire.
Bars & Caterers
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. View Caterer details.
VW Breakout Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Pre-Booked||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||Free|
|Weekend||£37||£45||Fri 12pm||per day|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets or sign-on will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home” tickets).
- Hardstanding Parking Passes/Hangers will be posted prior to the event with your admission tickets. Please note the deadline for guaranteed hardstanding is the Monday prior to the event.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time tickets will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes & does not include camping.
- Weekend Gate ticket sales end at midnight.
- Camping is included within Weekend Tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- NO showers are available at this time for campers.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full standard price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation for getting back on track, we are introducing new hygiene, social distancing and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets and sign-on procedures will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures:
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units, Bar and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash.
- The pits will be marked out to allow for social distancing between each pit bay to include race car and/or trailer only. We ask you stay within the marked pit bay and take any instruction given by the pit marshal and security. Additional parking will be available for Crew.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the track and when queuing for the Sign On Office, Toilets, Catering Units, Bar and Pod Shop. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!