General information for people intending to camp at Santa Pod Raceway.
- Camping is included in multi-day ticket prices - no extra fee.
- Camping is available at any event that sells a weekend, 2 day or 4 day ticket.
- Camping is only available for the night/s that the ticket covers.
- Camping is next to vehicles.
- Campers are directed through to next available area upon arrival.
- No electrical hookups are available.
- Camping is in fields, no hard standing is available.
- There are showers and toilets on site (small charge for showers).
- At larger events, a family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis. Ask on gate for a family camping sticker.
- Caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents are all allowed.
- No fireworks.
- No glass.
- No animals.
- No bonfires.
- No unauthorised vehicles, i.e. quads, mini-motos.
- No driving around site past 9pm.
- No music, loud disruption past 11pm.
- Day tickets are valid 8am - 6pm (or until racing finishes).
- Multi day tickets access is from 8am on the first day to 8pm on the last day. Camping is not available on the last day of the ticket.
- Only gas or diesel generators are allowed on site. No petrol generators are allowed! Generators must be turned off between 11pm and 8am, organizers reserve the right to request generators be turned off at any time if deemed to be disturbing other campers.