Vacancies at Santa Pod Raceway
Santa Pod Raceway is the UK’s most action packed motorsport venue and we are currently recruiting for our new season, which is from February until November.
We have a variety of seasonal jobs, offering flexible working hours with something for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Seasonal employment opportunities are available in a number of areas working at a variety of events throughout the season.
General Event Staff
- Bar Staff – (Experience preferred – Age 18+)
- Hospitality Hosts/Hostess Staff
- Litter Pickers/Site Cleaners
- Entrance Booth Ticket sellers
- Shop Staff
- Age 16-17 - £5 p/h plus holiday
- Age 18-20 - £6.15 p/h plus holiday
- Age 21-24 - £7.70 p/h plus holiday
- Age 25+ £8.21 p/h plus holiday
Event Security and Stewards
SIA Badged Event Security (Age 18+) Day and night shifts available
- £8.50 – 9.50 plus holiday
Event Stewards - Day and night shifts available
- £5.60 - £8.50 plus holiday
- Santa Pod Medical Services - click here for more details and application form
- Catering Staff - click here for more details
For General Event Staff, Security, Stewards, Catering and Marshals please complete this form. For Medical Services please complete the relevant application form.
Other Opportunity Job Descriptions:
The Caterers at Santa Pod Raceway are looking for part-time staff to cover weekends at our venue. We will pass all the applications to the relevant caterers. The caterer will discuss the relevant hourly wages directly.
As part of their staff team it is essential to have good customer service skills, they need employees that are polite and helpful to give a positive experience to valued customers at our venue. You can expect a fast moving and demanding environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Serving customers at the Point of Sale
- Cooking and preparing food
- Stocking and re-stocking
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have
- Maintaining the appearance of the service and surrounding area
Skills and attributes:
- Well presented & friendly
- Calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under own initiative and under instruction
Applicant must be available to work weekends and some additional evenings/days where necessary. Flexibility required.
Previous experience is preferable but not necessary.
To find out more or apply, please contact Paul on 01234 782828 or complete the form above and select Catering only.
Santa Pod Raceway is currently recruiting skilled medical staff including:
The Dr must be a GMC registered Dr with a minimum level of A&E or anaesthetics Registrar with prehospital sport experience. They will be required to hold their own Medical indemnity and have a current enhanced DBS check. All drugs will need to be provided by the Dr.
All Paramedics will need to be HCPC registered with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with the NHS (including military) or 5 years Private Ambulance service work. All must have a current enhanced DBS check, have C1 on their Licence and have completed a D1 and D2 driver training or equivalent blue light driver training Course.
All nurses must be registered with the NMC and have a current enhanced DBS. Any additional qualification certificates will need to be produced.
EMT/ Technician/ (trainee) ECA
All grades must have a recognised Qualification from either the NHS or Private sector hold C1 on their licence and have D1 and D2 driver training or Blue light driver training equivalent. Have a current enhanced DBS check
Must hold a valid First Aid at Work Certificate. Have a current enhanced DBS check.
All qualifications and DBS checks for all grades will verified prior to commencement of joining the team.