Festival of Power 2019
Friday 19th to Sunday 21st April 2019
An action packed Easter weekend of family Drag Racing entertainment including Top Fuel Dragsters, Nitro Funny Cars, Jet Cars and National Drag Racing. Plus all things powerful off track including Monster Trucks, Stunt Displays and more.
TICKETS: Adult Tickets from £22 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
What's on - JET CARS:
Oklahoma Willy - The Jet Bus
This 1958 VW pick up spent most of her life on a farm in Oklahoma and has undergone a total nut and bolt restoration. The Rolls Royce Viper 535 jet engine is from a fighter jet with an afterburner added to produce a maximum power output of 5000 lbs of thrust. (All Days)
What's on - DRAG RACING:
Top Fuel Dragsters
Your first opportunity to see Nitro burning machines this season and experience the explosive power of what top level Drag Racing has to offer. Driving at Festival of Power will be the UK's Liam Jones and Norway's Maja Udtian. (All Days)
Nitro Funny Cars
Modern Funny Cars have the same engines as Top Fuel Dragsters and run Nitro Methane but have tilt-up carbon fibre bodies with the engine in front of the driver. Festival of Power is Round 1 of the European Funny Car Series. (All days)
MSA Pro Mod
0-240 mph in under 6 seconds! Full-bodied cars with massive engines and monster attitude. Pro Mod is the MSA National Drag Racing Championship class. Info at MSADragRacing.com. (All days)
View descriptions of the various Drag Racing Classes.
What's on - DEMONSTRATIONS, STUNTS & EXHIBITION VEHICLES:
What's on - RIDES, EXHIBITS & KIDS ENTERTAINMENT:
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride. (All Days)
Playing Rock, Funk and Disco. This band bring 50 years of experience to form a perfect blend of vocals, music skills and character.
Don John Maxwell (ex Canned Rock), Dave Mackintosh (ex DragonForce) & Fletch Fletcher play classic rock covers.
Why axe throwing? Because Bowling and Darts are boring! There’s nothing quite like hurling metal at timber! Axe throwing is gaining popularity across the world as a recreational activity not just reserved for Lumberjacks and Vikings!
Is it safe? Under our Axe-pert supervision, it's completely safe and extremely fun to do for all ages (from aged 10+). (All Days)
Camping at Santa Pod is included with all multi day tickets, view full Camping Info here. Santa Pod has also partnered with Camplify and Pillow to offer Caravan / RV hire and Pre-pitched Tents / Glamping.
Caravan & RV Hire - Camplify
Peer-to-peer caravan hire and RV-sharing community, Camplify provide a wide selection of RV accommodation that can be booked at the event. Visit www.camplify.co.uk
For just £109 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Festival of Power 2019 Tickets
Friday 19th to Sunday 21st April 2019 - Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Advance||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||£22||£30||Fri 8am||£3(adv) / £6(std)|
|Saturday||£22||£30||Sat 8am||£3(adv) / £6(std)|
|Sunday||£22||£30||Sun 8am||£3(adv) / £6(std)|
|Fri/Sat||£50||£60||Fri 8am||per day|
|Sat/Sun||£50||£60||Sat 8am||per day|
|Fri/Sat/Sun||£58||£70||Fri 8am||per day|
|Fri/Sat/Sun + Thu Arrival||£65||£75||Thu 8am||per day|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Festival of Power Gallery
View photos of previous Festival of Power action on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
Festival of Power 2018
Ticket Credit Values
100% credit value was awarded to all Festival of Power tickets. Please see adverse weather ticket policy for details.
Festival of Power Menu
Festival of Power 2019: Preview
Festival of Power 2018: Photo Entry List
Festival of Power 2017: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2016: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2015: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Festival of Power 2014: Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery