FIA/FIM Main Event 2019
Fri 24th to Mon 27th May 2019
FIA European Drag Racing Championships Inc FIM Europe Drag Bikes
Round 1 of the FIA/FIM European Championships is one of Santa Pod's most prestigious Drag Race meetings. This hugely popular, televised extravaganza features over 200 teams and 17 classes of cars and bikes including the sports F1 class – 8000bhp Top Fuel Dragsters accelerating 0-100mph in less than 1 second, making this event unrivalled for both the quality and quantity of racing.
As well as the Drag Racing there's fun for all the family with a full line up of entertainment suitable for kids and adults alike, this is the ultimate family day out for the bank holiday weekend.
TICKETS: Adult Day Tickets from £35 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
What's on - DRAG RACING:
- FIA Top Fuel Dragster
- Funny Car
- FIA Top Methanol
- FIA Pro Stock Car
- FIA / MSA Pro Modified Championship
- Sportsman Classes TBC
Happy’s Circus is a professional all human (no animals) show presenting fabulous family entertainment, performed in a contemporary style which appeals to both adults and children.
Come and enjoy the intimate world of renowned clown Pip Randelle. Audiences will be delighted with his unique comedy and audience participation, interspersed with amazing international Artists. Join him as he introduces Acrobats, Aerialists and other Speciality Acts including Chinese Pole, Adagio, Giant Cube Manipulation and Corde Lisse sharing a truly memorable festival experience. Recommended Family Fun, enchanting everyone aged 3 to 103!
Happy’s Circus is presented in a colourful, 600 seat all-weather Big Top. There are four shows on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 2 A shows & 2 B shows each day, the A and B shows feature different acts. (four shows on Sat, Sun & Mon)
Demonstrations, Stunts & Exhibition Vehicles
As well as the Drag Racing there's fun for all the family with a full line up of entertainment suitable for kids and adults alike - this is the ultimate family day out for the bank holiday weekend. kids under 16 go free!
The awesome Fireforce 3 Jet Car will be thundering down the strip. The jet engine develops thrust equivalent to more than 10,000hp and can run the quarter-mile in 5 seconds with a terminal speed of 270mph! (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Human Cannonball (Saturday)
Following the family tradition, originally from Chile and now living in the UK, Rodrigo has worked all of his life in circuses around the world with experience shooting out of a cannon over 3000 times. Rodrigo is the young new generation of human cannonballs with no limits! (Sat only)
Rides, Exhibits & Kids Entertainment
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride. (All days)
If the fabulous array of vehicles on show isn't enough to keep the kids happy there will also be children's entertainers, a wandering Nitro the Dragon and a Kids Craft Area. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Camping at Santa Pod is included with all multi day tickets, view full Camping Info here. Santa Pod has also partnered with Camplify offer Caravan & RV hire.
Camplify - Caravans & RVs
Peer-to-peer caravan hire and RV-sharing community, Camplify provide a wide selection of RV accommodation that can be booked at the event. Visit www.camplify.co.uk
For just £109 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Main Event 2019 Tickets
Fri 24th to Mon 27th May 2019 - Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird*||Advance||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Saturday||£28||£35||£45||Sat 8am||£7(adv) / £10(std)|
|Sunday||£28||£35||£45||Sun 8am||£7(adv) / £10(std)|
|Monday||£28||£35||£45||Mon 8am||£7(adv) / £10(std)|
|Sat/Sun||£52||£65||£75||Sat 8am||per day|
|Sun/Mon||£52||£65||£75||Sun 8am||per day|
|Sat/Sun/Mon||£60||£75||£90||Sat 8am||per day|
|All Four Days||£68||£85||£100||Thu 2pm||per day|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available for this event until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets only. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Main Event Photo Gallery
View photos from the Main Event 2018 on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
Main Event Menu
The Main Event 2018 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery, Report, Photo Entry List, Livestream Playlist
The Main Event 2017 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
The Main Event 2016 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
The Main Event 2015 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
The Main Event 2014 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery