25th Mopar Euro Nationals
Fri 27th to Sun 29th July 2018
RWYB event for American Muscle Cars only featuring Drag Racing, Show & Shine, Burnout Competition, Cruise, Live Music, Traders and Camping. The biggest muscle car door slammer event in Europe. All american classics, trucks, modified & muscle cars plus american car clubs are welcome.
Mopar Euro Nationals Report
Read a report from Mopar Euro Nationals 2017 on the 2017 Report page.
Like doorslammers? You’ll love Pro Mods! They’re drag racing’s fastest, wildest door cars – unblown monster gassers with nitrous, or blown or turbo’d on methanol, cloaked in replica sedan bodies and riding on sprung chassis. ‘Unruly’ doesn’t describe them.
This is Round 4 of the MSA British Drag Racing Championship.
For more details visit www.msadragracing.co.uk.
UK Nostalgia Superstock and American Superstock
The Mopar Euro Nationals welcomes the UK Nostalgia Superstock and American Superstock Racers for 2018.
These Classes are dedicated to the memory of the “Old School” American “Muscle Car” Racers of the 60’s and 70’s. Equipped with monster V8 power but running on conventional suspension, these cars put on a great show with colourful period paint jobs. Expect “Wheels up” launches and very close “fender to fender” racing as it is a “Bracket” class – first across the line without going faster than their recorded “Dial in” speed wins!
Run What Ya Brung
Take your car out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it's performance limits in a safe and legal environment.
Sign-on Fee is £20 for Friday 12pm-7pm and, £25 for Saturday 9.30am-8pm and £25 for Sunday 9.30am-5pm.
Full RWYB details at www.RWYB.com.
Show & Shine
Put your pride and joy on display and you could be going home with a trophy, free to enter, just turn up and park up on the day.
Best In Show
Most Original Mopar
Best Restified Mopar
Best Modern Muscle
Best Hot Rod
Classic American Heat Winner
Top Five - The five cars that are judged as special (all makes)
Best 1968 Car - As its a seminal year
Classic American Car of the Year 2018
We are very proud to host another round of the Classic American Car of the Year competition at our show. This prestigious award given out by CA editor Ben Klemenszon is always highly anticipated during the weekend.
This year there are seven rounds taking place up and down the country culminating with the grand final taking place at the Classic Motor Show at the NEC, Birmingham over the weekend of November 9th-11th 2018.
Part sponsored by Footman James Car Insurance and Kingstown Shipping their well-known brands will be present at the selected shows, which are:
- Easter Good Friday March 30th Wheels Day, Aldershot, Hants
- June 9th-10th American Speedfest, Brands Hatch, Kent
- June 16th-17th Footman James Bristol Classic, Somerset
- June 30th-July 1st Stars & Stripes, Tatton Park, Cheshire
- July 8th Rally of the Giants, Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
- July 27th-29th MoparEuroNats, Santa Pod Raceway, Northants
- October 6th-7th Prescott American Classic, Gloucestershire
The presentation at the MoparEuroNats will be made at Trophy Time, Sunday 29th July.
So, if you fancy taking part in this fabbo competition bring your car along to any of the events listed above, give it a polish and keep your fingers crossed, good luck everyone.
1968 Car Corral
For our 25th Anniversary show we are heading back in time not 25 years but 50 years to a moment when muscle cars ruled the earth, well tarmac anyway.
Yes, 50 years ago saw some pretty impressive machinery hit the streets and drag strips of America, vehicles that would change the automotive world overnight.
For instance, these heavy hitters all made their mark by being the top performance machines of the day, therefore we salute the 1968 iconic Dodge Charger, Super Bee, the Plymouth Road Runner, Chevrolet Chevelle and the Ford Fairlane-Torino. Furthermore ANY 1968 model will be welcome in the car corral Saturday and Sunday, c’mon team let’s celebrate everything 1968!
After the track action there will be evening entertainment in Fuelers bar featuring live covers band Neon Valley on Friday and The Mighty Toodle and the Pips on Saturday.
Neon Valley are an established five-piece band who play a range of classic rock and pop from the 70s, 80s & 90's.
The Mighty Toodle and the Pips play a mixture of 60's to 90's Classic Rock, Pop, Funk, Ska and more.
We would like eight entrants for this year’s Incredible Burn Out Contest. So, the first six who sign-up and commit to the contest including participating will have one weekend pass refunded to them by Santa Pod. The winner will receive two tyres of these sizes available 275 x 60 x 15 or 255 x 60 x 15 inches and a trophy, winner takes all and is crowned Burn Out King 2018.
Rules are: - any rear-wheel drive American car, truck or Hot Rod can take part, duration is a timed 30 seconds and the winner is determined by a panel of judges and crowd reaction. So why not sign up to this fantastic experience and take part in a stand out section of the 25th Anniversary MoparEuroNats simply give Rich Berry a call on 07759 498651 to register your interest now!
Tony Oksien offers a nation–wide and European professional valuation and appraisal service tailor made to your particular model of classic car. He specialises in American Muscle Cars, American Trucks, American Classic Cars from the Forties, Fifties, Sixties and Seventies to the present time, Hot Rods, Custom Cars and British Classics.
With a shifting market place it is vitally important your cherished classic car be insured for the correct figure and accepted/agreed by your insurance company. If the worst case scenario of damage or total write off occurs then a valuation/appraisal from me will go a long way to satisfying and concluding your claim. I have provided hundreds of valuations over the years all of which have been accepted by the insurance industry.
A great place to get your cherished American car valued is at the MoparEuroNats. Go through the website tova-uk.com to book a slot on the weekend.
Watch as the brave and the lucky get to ride down the strip in the 7 second Santa Pod 2Seater dragster. See the 2Seater page for how to book a ride.
24th Mopar Euro Nationals Tickets
Fri 27th to Sun 29th July 2018 - Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Advance||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A||FREE|
|Weekend||£42||£52||Fri 8am||per day|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets for Santa Pod organised events excluding third party events, Stunt Fest, RWYBs, DWYBs and grandstand seats. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan and Motorhome Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. Details here.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
If you have a Mopar Euro Nationals enquiry please complete this form and you will be contacted shortly.