Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In 2020
Thursday 5th November 2020
Gates Open 5.30 pm, Fireworks 7pm
Santa Pod Raceway presents Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In – a COVID secure fireworks display designed to blow the whole family away! This spectacular one off pyro musical display will be Santa Pods biggest fireworks display EVER and is presented by Titanium Fireworks renowned for putting on some of the biggest displays in the Country such as The London New Year’s Eve Show, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay, Liverpool’s River of Light, and the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony.
With the restrictions of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the vast majority of public firework displays have decided not to proceed this year, however, Titanium Fireworks and Santa Pod have found the perfect safe way to present this brand new Drive-In event and we can’t wait to see the spectacular bespoke display they have created especially for us. In contrast to the traditional event we run, we have worked to design an all aerial display with a wide frontage across the spectator banking meaning that everyone who comes will get a great view. The display will be computer fired and fully choregraphed to a bespoke soundtrack exclusive to Santa Pod.
Please note that unlike our previous Fireworks Frenzy events, this is solely a fireworks display so unfortunately NO bonfire or stunt shows this time.
Pre-Booked Tickets Only: Tickets Per Car £45 Buy Tickets
Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In 2020 Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
PRICE IS PER CAR (max 6 people)
Pre-Booked Tickets Only - This event is likely to sell out - Avoid disappointment and book your tickets early!
|Ticket Type||Pre-Booked||Gates Open|
|Drive-In Car Pass||£45 per vehicle (max 6 people)||5.30pm|
|Grandstand Car Pass||£45 per vehicle (max 6 people)||5.30pm|
- Drive-In ticket holders can view from outside of their vehicles but must remain within their own allocated socially distanced vehicle bay.
- Viewing for Drive-In ticket holders is strictly from their vehicle bay only.
- Parking is on a first come first served basis – you will be directed to your vehicle bay as you arrive and will NOT be able to swap bays or choose where you park.
- Grandstand ticket holders will not be able to view from their cars.
- Grandstand tickets must be selected for your ENTIRE party at the time of booking. You will NOT be able to add seats after the point of booking.
- Grandstand viewing customers will receive an admission ticket, their grandstand tickets AND a vehicle pass which MUST be displayed on arrival at the venue. Therefore the only delivery option available to grandstand viewing tickets is postage with an associated fee of £3 per order (or £6 for recorded delivery).
- Availability on both ticket types is limited.
- Gates open at 5.30pm with the fireworks at 7pm
- All Admission tickets are per car to a maximum of 6 people (including children) to fall in line with current government restrictions.
- Toilet and limited catering facilities will be available for the duration of the event
- You will be able to walk to the catering and retail areas whilst socially distancing. Once you have collected your items you must return to your designated viewing area.
- Guests are not permitted to walk around site, unless accessing the toilets, catering or retail areas.
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home” tickets).
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Terms and Conditions.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation for getting back on track, we are introducing new hygiene, social distancing and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures:
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units, Bar and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash.
Visitors On Site
- Further to recent government restrictions and the ‘RULE OF SIX’ - you will not be able to form groups of more than 6 people at any point throughout your visit.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the Fireworks and when queuing for the Toilets, Catering Units, Bar and Pod Shop. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
- The GRANDSTANDS will be open with a one-way system in place to allow for social distancing. Please pay attention to markers, signage and stewards which will be clearly visible to help you navigate your way to a seat. Hand Sanitising stations will be available at the entrances to the grandstands.
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!