Fireworks Frenzy 2020
Saturday 7th November 2020 (Main activities between 4pm and 7pm)
A spectacular afternoon/evening of Fireworks, Fun Fair, catering and bar facilities, plus family entertainment.
At Santa Pod we pride ourselves on delivering exciting events which are good value for money and our local visitors are especially important to us. To that end, Fireworks Frenzy is an event in addition to Saturday's Flame & Thunder, 31st October 2020. Fireworks Frenzy is primarily for our local residents and those just wanting to come for the evening.
Tickets Coming Soon!
Bars & Caterers (Closes at 10pm)
There is a bar and caterers on site at Santa Pod Raceway. View Caterer Details (All Days)
New for 2020, get more fun for less with the new Token Bundles available from the Dodgems counter, tokens can be redeemed anytime Fri, Sat & Sun.
Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 OR 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (tokens are non-refundable)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £4, Waltzer - £3, Sizzler - £3, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3
Fun Fair COVID-19 Measures - Risk assessments for each ride / Hand Sanitisers on signs at the entrance of each ride / Regular cleaning of rides.
Fireworks Frenzy 2020 Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
PRICE IS PER CAR (max 5 people)
THIS EVENT IS LIKELY TO SELL OUT IN ADVANCE - AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AND BOOK YOUR TICKETS EARLY!
TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON
|Ticket Type||Adv||Standard||Gates Open|
|Per Car (max 5 people*)|
- *Ticket prices for Fireworks Frenzy are per vehicle. Max 5 people per vehicle, additional people will be charged £5 per person (kids under 5 free).
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home” tickets).
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time tickets will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- Day admission is 2pm-8pm.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation for getting back on track, we are introducing new hygiene, social distancing and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets and sign-on procedures will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures:
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units, Bar and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash.
Racers On Arrival
- The pits will be marked out to allow for social distancing between each pit bay to include race car and/or trailer only. We ask you stay within the marked pit bay and take any instruction given by the pit marshal and security. Additional parking will be available for Crew.
Visitors On Site
- Further to recent government restrictions and the ‘RULE OF SIX’ - you will not be able to form groups of more than 6 people at any point throughout the weekend including the campsites.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the track and when queuing for the Sign On Office, Toilets, Catering Units, Bar and Pod Shop. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
- The GRANDSTANDS will be open with a one-way system in place to allow for social distancing. Please pay attention to markers, signage and stewards which will be clearly visible to help you navigate your way to a seat. Hand Sanitising stations will be available at the entrances to the grandstands.
- A one-way system is also in place for accessing the SPECTATOR BANK – please adhere to all signage and take any instruction given by our stewards and security. We ask you refrain from standing or sitting on the pathway that runs across the top of the bank to allow for social distancing and clear access.
- The RWYB PITS/RACE PADDOCK remain open for the public to walk around however, please DO NOT enter any pit bays and maintain social distancing from racers, crew and other visitors.
- We are delighted to inform you that we can now offer SHOWER facilities – these will be open with increased cleaning regimes in place. Please be mindful of all signage in place and take any instruction from the Hygiene Team.
- 10PM CURFEW - All Bars, Caterers and the Fun Fair will now be closing at 10pm.
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!