Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In 2020
NOW Wednesday 4th November 2020
Gates Open 5.30 pm, Fireworks 7pm
Important Update – Re-Sheduled Date Wednesday 4th November
The great news is that Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In is still going ahead, we have moved the event to Wednesday 4th November just before lockdown kicks in! Gates will still open at 5.30pm with Fireworks at 7pm.
If you are able to attend on Wednesday, simply turn up with your pre-purchased tickets which will still be valid. However, if you are unable to attend the new date please let us know before 5pm on Tuesday 3rd November by calling the Box Office on 01234 782828 to discuss your options.
Santa Pod Raceway presents Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In – a COVID secure fireworks display designed to blow the whole family away! This spectacular one off pyro musical display will be Santa Pods biggest fireworks display EVER and is presented by Titanium Fireworks renowned for putting on some of the biggest displays in the Country such as The London New Year’s Eve Show, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay, Liverpool’s River of Light, and the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony.
With the restrictions of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the vast majority of public firework displays have decided not to proceed this year, however, Titanium Fireworks and Santa Pod have found the perfect safe way to present this brand new Drive-In event and we can’t wait to see the spectacular bespoke display they have created especially for us. In contrast to the traditional event we run, we have worked to design an all aerial display with a wide frontage across the spectator banking meaning that everyone who comes will get a great view. The display will be computer fired and fully choregraphed to a bespoke soundtrack exclusive to Santa Pod.
Please note that unlike our previous Fireworks Frenzy events, this is solely a fireworks display so unfortunately NO bonfire or stunt shows this time.
Pre-Booked Tickets Only: Tickets Per Car £45 Buy Tickets
Please do not buy tickets if you are in Tier 3, if you're in Tier 2 read our Covid guidelines
Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In 2020 Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
PRICE IS PER CAR (max 6 people)
Pre-Booked Tickets Only - This event is likely to sell out - Avoid disappointment and book your tickets early!
|Ticket Type||Pre-Booked||Gates Open|
|Drive-In Car Pass||£45 per vehicle (max 6 people)||5.30pm|
|Grandstand Car Pass||£45 per vehicle (max 6 people)||5.30pm|
- Drive-In ticket holders can view from outside of their vehicles but must remain within their own allocated socially distanced vehicle bay.
- Viewing for Drive-In ticket holders is strictly from their vehicle bay only.
- Parking is on a first come first served basis – you will be directed to your vehicle bay as you arrive and will NOT be able to swap bays or choose where you park.
- Grandstand ticket holders will not be able to view from their cars.
- Grandstand tickets must be selected for your ENTIRE party at the time of booking. You will NOT be able to add seats after the point of booking.
- Grandstand viewing customers will receive an admission ticket, their grandstand tickets AND a vehicle pass which MUST be displayed on arrival at the venue. Therefore the only delivery option available to grandstand viewing tickets is postage with an associated fee of £3 per order (or £6 for recorded delivery).
- Availability on both ticket types is limited.
- Gates open at 5.30pm with the fireworks at 7pm
- All Admission tickets are per car to a maximum of 6 people (including children) to fall in line with current government restrictions.
- Toilet and limited catering facilities will be available for the duration of the event
- You will be able to walk to the catering and retail areas whilst socially distancing. Once you have collected your items you must return to your designated viewing area.
- Guests are not permitted to walk around site, unless accessing the toilets, catering or retail areas.
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home” tickets).
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Terms and Conditions.
Covid-19 Tier 3 area info
We are required by our Local Authority to advise customers of current government guidance for people within a tier 3 area:
- You should try to avoid travelling outside the very high alert level area you are in or entering a very high alert level area, other than for things like work, education or youth services, to meet caring responsibilities or if you are travelling through as part of a longer journey
- You should avoid staying overnight in another part of the UK if you are resident in a very high alert level area, or avoid staying overnight in a very high alert level area if you are resident elsewhere
- In addition, Government advice states further: We are advising people not to travel into or out of an area if it has been categorized as a very high alert level area. This is part of wider measures to help manage the risk of transmission. You can continue to travel into or out of very high alert level areas if you need to for work, education, to access youth services or because of caring responsibilities. If you are a resident in a very high alert level area, we ask you to avoid staying overnight in another part of the UK, except if you need to for work, education or caring responsibilities.
Based on the above Government information and advice for Tier 3 restrictions, travel to Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In is considered non-essential and should not take place. This applies to both spectators, racers and their pit crew. Santa Pod has been formally requested by Bedford Borough Council to cancel all tickets sold to all persons living in a Tier 3 area. If you have purchased tickets for this event and live in a Tier 3 area please contact email@example.com. Please DO NOT purchase tickets if you are in, or will be in a tier 3 area by the time of the event.
Covid-19 Tier 2 area info:
We are required by our Local Authority to remind customers of current government guidance for people within a tier 2 area:
- You must not socialize with anybody outside of your household or support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place you can continue to travel to venues or amenities that are open, for work or to access education, but should look to reduce the number of journeys you make where possible
- In addition, Government advice states further: You may continue to travel to venues or amenities which are open, for work, voluntary, charitable or youth services, or to access education, within a high alert level area, but you should and aim to reduce the number of journeys you make where possible. You can still go on holiday outside of high alert level areas, but you must only do this with people in your household or support bubble.
All those attending the Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In event must abide by Santa Pods Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures at all times.
Based on the Government information and advice for Tier 2 restrictions, travel to Fireworks Frenzy Drive-In is not for work, voluntary, charitable or youth services, or to access education. Therefore spectators, racers and their pit crews should consider the above information and determine if it is appropriate to attend the event. Santa Pod has been formally requested to provide this advice to all ticket holders living in a Tier 2 area and offer to cancel any tickets, providing a full credit to account to all persons living in a Tier 2 area if they determine it is not appropriate to attend the event.
If you do not deem it appropriate to attend, please do not purchase a ticket for this event.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can appreciate the need to comply with these instructions not just for Santa Pod, but the whole Country.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation for getting back on track, we are introducing new hygiene, social distancing and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures:
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units, Bar and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash.
Visitors On Site
- Further to recent government restrictions and the ‘RULE OF SIX’ - you will not be able to form groups of more than 6 people at any point throughout your visit.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the Fireworks and when queuing for the Toilets, Catering Units, Bar and Pod Shop. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
- The GRANDSTANDS will be open with a one-way system in place to allow for social distancing. Please pay attention to markers, signage and stewards which will be clearly visible to help you navigate your way to a seat. Hand Sanitising stations will be available at the entrances to the grandstands.
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!