Over 200,000 motor-sport fans will attend Santa Pod Raceway this year. A trade site is a perfect way to sell or promote your products to a captive audience of all backgrounds.
The purchasing of trader pitches changed in 2022, we now have our own ticket shop for you to book your trade pitches through at traders.santapodtickets.com.
If you have any questions or queries then please complete the Contact Form below.
Trader Pitch Booking 2023 Prices. Prices do not include VAT.
Trade Pitch Frontage is in meters - Standard depth of 6m. Pass allocation is listed.
|2 passes||3 passes||4 passes||5 passes||passes|
|26th Mar||The Fast Show||1||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|7-9th Apr||Festival of Power||3||15k -25k||£150||£225||£300||£360||£415|
|23rd Apr||GTI Spring Festival||1||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|29th Apr - 1 May||Springspeed Nationals||3||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|5-7th May||Nostalgia Nationals||3||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|14th May||Jap Show||1||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|19-21st May||VW Breakout||3||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|19-21st May||Doorslammers 5||3||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|26th - 29th May||The Main Event||4||25k - 35k||£250||£375||£485||£600||£685|
|4th Jun||Vauxhall Show||1||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|11th Jun||BMW Show||1||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|17-18th Jun||Sportsman Nationals||2||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|18th Jun||Retro Show||1||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|25th Jun||The Fast Show Reloaded||1||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|1-2nd Jul||Summer Nationals||2||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|7th-9th Jul||Dragstalgia||3||15k - 25k||£180||£270||£350||£430||£495|
|16th Jul||The Ford Show||1||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|21-23rd Jul||Bug Jam||3||25k - 35k||£250||£375||£485||£600||£685|
|28th-30th Jul||Mopar Euro Nationals||3||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|4-6th Aug||USC||3||25k - 35k||£250||£375||£485||£600||£685|
|12th Aug||Best of British / Kit Fest / Transitmania||1||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|20th Aug||Monster Truck Nationals||1||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|19-20th Aug||Greenlight Nationals||2||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|1-3rd Sep||VW Action||3||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|7-10th Sep||The European Finals||4||25k - 35k||£250||£375||£485||£600||£685|
|15-17th Sep||Hot Rod Drags||3||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|22-24th Sep||National Finals||3||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|1st Oct||Das GTI Show||1||3k - 5k||£75||£115||£150||£180||£210|
|8th Oct||Jap Show Finale||1||5k - 10k||£125||£190||£250||£300||£345|
|28th Oct||Flame & Thunder||1||10k - 15k||£150||£225||£300||£360||£415|
|3rd Nov||Firework Frenzy||1||3k - 5k||£45|
*Extra vehicle passes on request- not guaranteed- call or email to request.
There are discounts available for multiple bookings. The discount will be applied at the end of the season as a credit on the trader’s account.
The discounts are:
|5+ Events||8+ Events||12+ Events||16+ Events|
|10% discount||15% discount||20% discount||25% discount|
If you have a query about trading at Santa Pod Raceway please complete this form and you will be contacted shortly.
1. Ticket Allocation – The allocation of trader passes is detailed on the Trader Prices page which exclude VAT. Extra passes can be purchased at a discounted rate at the time of booking subject to a maximum of three tickets per stand. Please ensure you collect a trade pitch plan at the main gate upon arrival. (NB: Any trader using a pass for any other reason than entry for trading will be asked to leave the site immediately.)
2. Ticket Insurance - Santa Pod now offers all ticket buyers additional peace of mind that should they choose to protect their order with TicketPlan event ticket insurance. You can apply for a refund if the worst happens and you’re unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
Your booking is non-refundable* and TicketPlan will protect you if you are unable to attend the event due to specified unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to:
- Evidenced Illness and injuries certified by a medical practitioner**
- Travel disruption due to breakdown en-route or bad weather
- Jury service
** Please be aware that a lateral flow test or PCR test is not evidence of illness that would prevent you from attending an event.
The insurance does not cover transaction fees that apply to the whole order, delivery charges or donations.
*Your statutory consumer rights are unaffected. Full details of this insurance cover feature in the TicketPlan Terms and Conditions and insurance product information document which we advise you to read and retain. By adding TicketPlan to your order you confirm agreement with these documents.
3. Vehicle Passes – Within each trader pitch, one vehicle pass will be allocated and issued with entrance tickets. If for any reason a trader requires extra vehicle passes these will be issued strictly at our discretion depending on the size of pitch and the required use of the vehicle. All approved vehicles must be parked within the trade stand pitch and all additional vehicles will be directed to one day parking. To gain more than one vehicle pass, this must be requested before the event. Complete Form Below.
4. Trader Pitch – All trade stands at Santa Pod Raceway will be sited on a tarmac surface. No stakes are to be used only weights provided by yourself. Trade stand prices are for frontage quoted with a standard depth of 6 metres. No trade pitches will be allocated until all the relevant paperwork is completed. Specific trade pitches cannot be guaranteed.
5. Trading Legislation – The applying of companies’ names and trademarks on goods or supplying goods without authorisation or consent is an offence under the Trade Description Act 1968. Traders must comply with all trading legislation. Santa Pod Raceway will not be held responsible if any trader is found to be in breach of the above.
6. Sub-Letting – The sub-letting of all or part of a stand by an Exhibitor is expressly forbidden unless authorised by the Event’s Organisers in writing before the event.
7. Balloons – Under no circumstances can these be sold or given away free of charge from any sales sites as these can endanger activity on the track.
8. Animals – No animals are admitted into the venue unless they are official assistance dogs where certain conditions must be adhered to. Animals Info
9. Glass/Litter – No glass permitted on site. At the end of each event all traders must completely clear their trade pitches of any rubbish including any sharp objects which could cause damage to other vehicles. You will receive a £50 penalty for any rubbish left in your trade pitch.
10. Noise – This must be kept to a minimal and not annoy your trading neighbours. All music must cease at 11pm.
11. Electricity – All traders who supply their own electrical generators whilst on site must ensure it is kept in a secure area away from the general public.
12A. Insurance* – Exhibitors are required to take out the necessary insurance against fire and all other risks including third-party claims. The Exhibitor must also indemnify the Event Organisers against all claims, damages or expense whatsoever in any way arising out of their attendance or exhibits at the raceway. The completed booking form for a trade stand shall be deemed as confirmation by the Exhibitor that the necessary insurance cover has been obtained and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Event Organisers and their staff against all and any claims which may arise. Santa Pod Raceway is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss under any circumstance to any property/goods belonging to an Exhibitor. Please supply a copy of such insurances to firstname.lastname@example.org
12B. Risk Assessments* – Exhibitors must complete a suitable risk assessment for their stand and ensure it is in their possession at the event should our Health & Safety Officers carry out an inspection. A standard Health & Safety Executive precedent is available on the Exhibitor page of www.santapod.com if required. A copy of your risk assessment needs to be forwarded to email@example.com.
*Failure to provide documents on request will mean that your booking will be declined.
12C. Fire Safety – Exhibitors must familiarise themselves with fire safety precautions and are required to provide their own 9kg powder fire extinguisher. The Event Organisers reserve the right of inspection by the Fire Safety Officer of all stands and equipment and further to order the use of such equipment or appliances to be discontinued should they contravene fire and safety regulations.
13. Restrictions On Trade Sites – Trade stands are to be set up/operational and with all surplus vehicles removed by 9am on the first day of the event. The booking form states the trader build up times. Unless prior agreement has been made, you must not arrive and build up beforehand. You are not to begin to break down your stand until 4pm on the final event day. No vehicle movement is allowed within the trade areas between 8am and 5pm on an event day without prior agreement. Should the event day be affected by inclement weather the trader should remain open on their pitch until the event has been officially cancelled and in no way leave the venue prior to this. The trader shall not cause noise, disturbance or annoyance to any other trader or member of the public and under no circumstances may trade sites offer the following for sale or display;
- Any food or refreshment – including alcohol, cigarettes and tobacco.
- No vapes can be sold at the venue without prior consent from Santa Pod Raceway.
- Sale of event photography (due to prior arrangement only).
- Any knives, crossbows/catapults, offensive weapons and firearms of any type, including air powered and “bb” guns. No tools of any kind.
- Any illegal drugs.
- Any product which does or is likely to bring into question the reputation or goodwill of Santa Pod Raceway.
- Any product bearing the raceways name, logo, event or the date of the event.
- All ear-defenders sold at our venue must comply with B.S. Regulations EN352- 1 and must be sold for no less than £6.00 per set.
- No advertising or promoting of other events unless prior written agreement with Santa Pod Raceway.
- All mini motors, quads and any other unlicensed vehicles/bikes are banned from use on site and any trader found to be taking part/encouraging in such use will be removed from the venue without refund of any trade fees paid.
- At our family shows, any products or clothing bearing offensive graphics or wording may not be displayed on trade stands. The Organisers reserve the right to confiscate such products forthwith.
- No number plates or products relating to number plates can be sold at the venue without prior consent from Santa Pod Raceway.
- No toiletries, sundries or clothing branded by Gas Monkey, Hoonigan, Foose, Shelby or VP.
- No fuel including any sort of gas. No charcoal, BBQ’s or stoves.
- No glass items.
- No car tuning or remapping services can be sold at the venue without prior consent from Santa Pod Raceway.
14A. Cancellation By Santa Pod – Where an Event is cancelled in its entirety before the event start date, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us at the time of ordering.
Customers will be offered a credit value equivalent to the value of the Trade pitch purchased. The credit may be redeemed to be used at a future event. Customers will be informed if any event exclusions apply. This credit will normally be valid for a period of 12 months however for Covid-19 affected events the credit will be valid for a period of 24 months.
Where an Event is rescheduled, the Trade pitch purchased will automatically be valid for the rescheduled date unless a credit value is offered instead. For further details please visit Essential Info
These terms do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
14B. Cancellation By Trader – In the event that the Trader/Exhibitor cancels their attendance to an event than the following charges will apply:
- More than 6 months prior to the first day of the event a full refund will be awarded.
- Less than 6 months but no less than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the event, a full credit to your Ticket Shop account will be awarded.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the event then 100% of the charges will apply.
15. Security – Although both day and night security will be provided by the Event Organisers during the event, trade stand holders are responsible for the safe-keeping of all goods/items on their stands. The Event Organisers will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to exhibitor’s property or vehicles whilst at the raceway.
16. Admission – Santa Pod Raceway reserve the right to refuse a trader without prior notice or giving reason for doing so.
17. Smoke Free Policy – Since 1st July 2007 smoking will be prohibited in virtually all enclosed public places and this includes tents, marquees and some other shelters. Traders must ensure that their premises comply with this law.
18. Drug Free Policy - Santa Pod Raceway does not condone the use of illegal substances. If any traders are seen to be partaking in any form of drugs they will be asked to leave site immediately. Santa Pod Raceway reserves the right to carry out random searches of any trade stall if they are suspected of any drug use. If a trader refuses any search request, Santa Pod Raceway will ask the trader to leave the venue.
19. No Offensive Symbols - The public display or sale of hate symbols such as those related to Nazi ideology is banned and will not be tolerated at Santa Pod Raceway. This includes stickers on cars, patches / badges on clothing and flying of flags featuring symbols likely to cause offense or distress including swastikas, confederate flags and KKK symbols. Hate has no place at Santa Pod Raceway and our diverse clientele should not have to interface with symbols of hate whilst visiting our venue. Santa Pod Raceway reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from site anyone who fails to abide by these rules or follow the instructions of security if asked to remove offensive material.
All catering tenders are renewed every October/November prior to the next Season. No Catering Tenders Are Available For This Season. If you would like to apply for a tender pack please contact the office on 01234 782828 (option 1). Trader Packs Are Not Applicable.
No trade booking or catering tender will be accepted unless a risk assessment and copies of public liability insurance documents are submitted.
Information on a standard Health & Safety Executive is available below together with a Trade Risk Assessment for your completion.