Not The European FinalsPresented by STP
Fri 11th to Sun 13th September 2020
A replacement event for the Euro Finals that will still feature Nitro-burning Top Fuel Dragsters, Nitro & Nostalgia Funny Cars, Pro Modified cars from the UK and Europe plus Jet cars and fields of all the usual classes. The numbers of cars may be reduced from normal but there will be plenty of cars on show.
Pre-Booked Tickets Only: Adult Tickets from £35 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
Standard tickets are now the same price as Advance tickets!
Original "Euro Finals" Tickets will not be valid - Ticket holders must use their credit value to buy "Not The Euro Finals" tickets.
What's on - Drag Racing:
- Top Fuel
- Funny Car
- Pro Mod
- Nostalgia Funny Car
- Comp Eliminator
- Super Gas
- Super Comp
- Super Pro ET
- Junior Dragster
- Street Eliminator
- Pro ET
- Sportsman ET
- Wild Bunch
- Outlaw Anglia
Top Fuel Dragsters
This weekend it is exactly a year since Top Fuel cars last scorched the Santa Pod concrete. Pandemic quarantines permitting, we are delighted to welcome back two seasoned campaigners to hit the loud pedal. Susanne Callin supported by Draper Tools (UK), uniquely distinguished as the world’s first 300mph teenager, returned to action last year after a 14-year family-life break. Like Susanne, Antti Horto (Finland) began racing life in a Junior Dragster. He has two FIA Top Fuel wins to his credit and finished championship runner-up in 2018. (All Days)
Nostalgia Funny Car
Funny Cars with classic body styles replicating the golden age of drag racing. (All Days)
Friday Evening Lite Session inc Nitro!
There will be an evening session on Friday for Top Fuel Dragster and Funny Cars, who will be joined by Jet Cars and Pro Mod, so get ready for a flame show. (Fri)
David vs Goliath
There’s a Funny Car treat in store for Friday night fans at Not The European Finals. Call it a match race for the ages – old versus new, David v. Goliath – as a trio of Nostalgics take on the Boys from the Big Show. Three Nostalgia FC racers will seek to upset three modern stars of the Euro Funny Car Series in a ground-pounding battle for flip-top bragging rights. Read More
What's on - Jets:
The awesome Fireforce 3 Jet Car will be thundering down the strip. The jet engine develops thrust equivalent to more than 10,000hp and can run the quarter-mile in 5 seconds with a terminal speed in excess of 270mph! (All Days)
What's on - Exhibition Vehicles & Stunts
As well as the Drag Racing there's fun for all the family with a full line up of entertainment suitable for kids and adults alike.
Multiple world record holder and professional stunt driver Terry Grant will be performing stunts trackside. (All Days)
What's on - Entertainment
Santa ‘Pub’ Garden
New for this 2020 season we introduce the Santa ‘Pub’ Garden! A chill out area where you can enjoy your picnic, grab a beer and watch all the entertainment from the big screen at your leisure.
The Livestream will be on screen Friday, Saturday and Sunday meaning you wont miss any of the track action.
The Santa ‘Pub’ Garden will be open through the evening on Friday and Saturday with additional entertainment on the big screen – the perfect way to relax with a few beers after a great days racing!
New for 2020, get more fun for less with the new Token Bundles available from the Dodgems counter, tokens can be redeemed anytime Fri, Sat & Sun.
Get 27 funfair tokens for £25 OR 55 tokens for £50 and really keep the kids busy for hours! Each token counts as £1 when redeemed. (tokens are non-refundable)
Ride prices: Dodgems - £4, Waltzer - £3, Sizzler - £3, Trampolines - £3, Kiddies Rides - £3
Fun Fair COVID-19 Measures - Risk assessments for each ride / Hand Sanitisers on signs at the entrance of each ride / Regular cleaning of rides.
Bars & Caterers
There are licensed bars and caterers on site selling food and drink. Cash machines are in the Shops but please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash. (All Days) View Caterer details.
On site camping is included with all multi-day admission tickets to Santa Pod Raceway. View details on the Camping Page where you can also find links to Santa Pod's partners for Caravan Hire and Motorhomes Hire.
Please be Aware! Important Covid Camping Information: We are delighted to be able to offer you camping facilities HOWEVER, in order to safeguard the continuation of camping at Santa Pod, we ask you to read and adhere strictly to the New Camping Rules!
Not The Euro Finals Tickets
Buy Tickets Online at www.santapodtickets.com or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Pre-Booked||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||£35||£35||Fri 8am||£7(adv) / £7(std)|
|Saturday||£35||£35||Sat 8am||£7(adv) / £7(std)|
|Sunday||£35||£35||Sun 8am||£7(adv) / £7(std)|
|Sat/Sun||£65||£65||Sat 8am||per day|
|Fri/Sat/Sun||£75||£75||Thu 2pm||per day|
- All tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home” tickets).
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes & does not include camping.
- Weekend Gate ticket sales end at midnight.
- Camping is included within Weekend Tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full standard price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
- NO Overnight Camping on Sunday
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. In preparation for getting back on track, we are introducing new hygiene, social distancing and safety measures around site in line with Government guidance.
To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the number of tickets available each day on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets and sign-on procedures will be Pre-Booking Only.
Social Distancing, Hygiene and Safety Measures:
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site from our catering units, Bar and Pod Shop with contactless card payment rather than cash.
Racers On Arrival
- The pits will be marked out to allow for social distancing between each pit bay to include race car and/or trailer only. We ask you stay within the marked pit bay and take any instruction given by the pit marshal and security. Additional parking will be available for Crew.
Visitors On Site
- Further to recent government restrictions and the ‘RULE OF SIX’ - you will not be able to form groups of more than 6 people at any point throughout the weekend including the campsites.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the track and when queuing for the Sign On Office, Toilets, Catering Units, Bar and Pod Shop. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
- The GRANDSTANDS will be open with a one-way system in place to allow for social distancing. Please pay attention to markers, signage and stewards which will be clearly visible to help you navigate your way to a seat. Hand Sanitising stations will be available at the entrances to the grandstands.
- A one-way system is also in place for accessing the SPECTATOR BANK – please adhere to all signage and take any instruction given by our stewards and security. We ask you refrain from standing or sitting on the pathway that runs across the top of the bank to allow for social distancing and clear access.
- The RWYB PITS/RACE PADDOCK remain open for the public to walk around however, please DO NOT enter any pit bays and maintain social distancing from racers, crew and other visitors.
- We are delighted to inform you that we can now offer SHOWER facilities – these will be open with increased cleaning regimes in place. Please be mindful of all signage in place and take any instruction from the Hygiene Team.
- 10PM CURFEW - All Bars, Caterers and the Fun Fair will now be closing at 10pm.
Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site!