Best of British - CANCELLED
28th March 2021
Covid-19 Update - 02/03/21
Following the government’s road map announcement on Monday 22nd February, we can confirm that all scheduled events up until April 12th (Road Map Step 2) will unfortunately not take place including Best of British.
The time to celebrate Britain is now and what better way to celebrate the pinnacle of British engineering than with a cavalcade of British cars at Santa Pod Raceway, Santa Pod will host the best the British motor industry has to offer. From the finest models to leave the UK’s production lines to the quirky additions from the cottage industries that gave us the home made oddities from across the nation. Whether you’re an enthusiast of the classics or the contemporary they’ll be plenty for you to see.
Best of British - Tickets
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
Tickets Will Be Available In Due Course
|Admission Ticket||Adv||Std||Adv||Std||Gates Open|
|Saturday - RWYB||£10||£15||£5||£5||Sat 8am|
|Sunday - Best of British||£16||£22||£5||£5||Sun 8am|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
|Track Ticket||Track Fee||Track Open||Booking Deadline|
|Saturday||£35 for unlimited runs||9.30am-5pm||Sat 7am|
|Sunday||£35 for unlimited runs||9.30am-5pm||Sun 7am|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets or sign-on will be available on the gate.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets and RWYB track time are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.