We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The safety and welfare of racegoers, participants and our staff is our highest priority and we have been working hard to ensure our site is Covid secure. Hygiene, social distancing and safety measures continue to be in place around site in line with government guidance.
We request and expect anyone displaying Covid symptoms to refrain from attending events at Santa Pod Raceway and strongly advise that visitors do a lateral flow test 24 hours before events. Tests are now easily accessible and can be ordered or obtained freely from several sources including a free online order from www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
Whilst not mandatory, the Government also suggests that you:
- Wear face coverings within indoor areas (unless medically exempt)
- Continue to wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser. (Santa Pod will continue to provide hand sanitiser stations at key points around the venue.
- Socially distance wherever possible.
- Use the NHS Test and Trace App i.e. check in with the QR code which is on display at the Santa Pod main entrance and at numerous points around site.
New Covid-19 Signing On Procedures
Please note there will be NO SIGNING ON, on the day for RWYB. The sign on procedure is now built into the online ticket purchasing process BUT you will still need to present your driving licence at the signing on office for RWYB.
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Day
Before purchasing tickets, please read this Coronavirus information before visiting Santa Pod Raceway.
Social Distancing, Hygiene And Safety Measures
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you do not attend if you or your household start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 prior to the event. The main symptoms are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. See www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for more details.
- Ensure you have your tickets ready either printed off or on your phone prior to leaving for the event.
- Please be ready to pay for items on site with contactless card payment rather than cash.
- We encourage participants to bring their own first aid kits where possible for minor injuries.
- Please be mindful of social distancing within the pits and allow enough space between each pit bay when you park up; each pit bay to include race car and/or trailer only. We ask you stay within your pit bay and take any instruction given by the pit marshal and security.
- All participants should socially distance themselves when working on and around vehicles even within their pit bay.
- DWYB Sign On will take place in the Pod Shop. A one in one out system will be in place during sign on and you will need to present your driving licence. (Despite the Pod Shop being open for signing on, it will be closed for shopping.)
- DWYB Briefings will take place at 9:30am OUTSIDE the Pod Shop. Please ensure you maintain social distancing at all times during these briefings.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be at key locations around site. We ask you uphold the highest possible hygiene standards with regular hand washing or use of hand sanitiser.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when moving around site, viewing the track and when queuing for the Sign On Office, Toilets & Catering Units. Please pay attention to markers and signs which will be clearly visible at all key locations for your safety.
- Contactless/card payment please.
- Failure to follow requests and instructions may result in removal from site.
Important Additional Information
Booking fees apply for advance price tickets. Prices are per person, per day.
COVID Booking Guarantee
If any of our 2021 events cannot take place due to government restrictions, then ticket holders will be given a full credit value on their Ticket Shop Account valid for 12 months.
COVID-19 - Tickets
Unfortunately due to Coronavirus and in line with Government Guidelines we were forced to suspend some scheduled events at Santa Pod Raceway in 2020. Therefore ticket holders will receive a full credit to your Santa Pod Ticket Shop account equal to exactly what you’ve already paid, which can be redeemed against any Santa Pod Raceway event within the next 24 months. This will be added to your account and contrary to our standard terms and conditions, this credit will be available for 24 months instead of the standard 12 AND include any booking and postage fees that you’ve paid.
Once again, thank you for your understanding during these very challenging circumstances.